Masters Acca Cashback
The Masters gets underway on Thursday 9 April, so Stan James are offering golf punters refunds on losing five-fold accumulators.
Bubba Watson defends his green jacket in Augusta this weekend, but the bookmaker's favourite Rory McIlroy and four-time champion Tiger Woods will be among those wanting to taking the glory away from him.
Simply place a Golf 2/3 ball accumulator on five or more selections and, if you miss out by one, Stan James will refund your stake as a free bet.
The maximum refund you can claim from this is £25, the free bets available for 30 days and not to be used in conjunction with any other offers.
This can only be claimed once per customer during the course of the promotion period, which ends after Thursday's 1.30pm tee-off time.
Stan James terms and conditions:
- 'Acca Insurance' applies to straight accumulator bets of 5 or more 2/3 ball selections only placed during the promotional period (09.00
- tee off on Thursday 9th April 2015 (GMT)) .
- In-Play groups do not count for this promotion.
- The maximum free bet £25. One free bet per customer/per day.
- Free bets will be credited within 24 hours or the promotional period ending.
- Any subsequent bet(s) that contains the same selections will not count towards the offer.
- Only accounts with their chosen language set to UK English will be eligible for this promotion.
- Any returns from a free bet are paid exclusive of the stake, and will be available for use for 30 days.
- All amounts stated in the terms and conditions are in GBP, any free bets in EUR, USD or any other currency will be based upon the currency equivalent of the GBP value.
- The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer and only one (1) bonus offer can be claimed per person, per household.
- If StanJames.com believes that any player is abusing the spirit of these promotions then we may refuse or reclaim payments.
- General Promotion Terms and Conditions also apply.