Australian Open Cashback
Unibet are gearing up for the Australian Open, offering tennis punters refunds on a fifth live bet on the tournament if it loses in any match following four £5 live bets.
The tournament begins on Monday 19 January 2015, Novak Djokovic bidding for a fifth title at Melbourne Park after crashing out in the quarter-finals last year to eventual champion, Stan Wawrinka, the latter having gone on to beat Rafael Nadal in the final while Li Na won the women's singles after beating Dominika Cibulkova.
Unibet however will refund all losing fifth live bets after you have placed at least four separate £5 live bets on the Australian Open prior to that on any match.
To qualify, you must opt-in twice. The first time is when you qualify and then place a total of four live £5 bets on a match, then the second time you must opt-in before placing your fifth live bet.
Should this fifth bet lose, then you will be awarded a refund of £5.
Only one money back offer bet can be placed, the refunds awarded as cash with no further wager requirements attached. The offer is available on both mobile and desktop at Unibet.
Unibet terms and conditions:
- All 5 bets need to be placed on the same day to qualify for the offer.
- Only one account/player per household can opt in to this bonus offer.
- To receive your money-back offer, you have to opt in to this offer twice – once before placing the 4x£5 bets and secondly before placing your fifth bet.
- If you bet more than the value of the money-back offer, the refund will still be £5.
- Only one money-back offer bet can be placed.
- Bonus will progress only after your initial live bets have been settled.
- If bet wins the bonus will be set to complete.
- If bet loses the refund is £5.
- Losses from the money-back offer will be refunded as cash and it will not have any wagering requirements.
- Bets place through a mobile device count.
- Only bets on odds of 1.4 or higher will count towards the progression of the 4 initial bets.
- Unibet reserves the rights to cancel the bonus.
- General Unibet terms and conditions apply