- Minimum Stake £1
- Maximum Free Bet £50
- Restrictions Pre-Game Singles Only
- Payment Methods VISA MasterCard Maestro VISA-Electron Bank-Transfer Neteller Skrill U-Kash GiroPay Sofort i-Deal
ATP World Tour Finals Money Back At Vernons
The ATP World Tour Finals takes place in November 2014 at the O2 in London, and Vernons are offering up to £50 money back if your pre-match loses loses in a a final set tie-break.
Between 9-16 Novemeber 2014, the O2 in London plays host to the top eight tennis players in the world battling it out to claim the coveted trophy at the year-end climax to the men’s professional tennis season.
Place a pre-match bet of £1 or more on any match during the ATP World Tour Finals and, should you lose your bet in a tie-break set situation, Vernons will refund your stake.
The maximum refund you can earn from this promotion is £50, which will be awarded as a free bet token to use within seven days before it otherwise expires.
Single bets only qualify, multiples not permitted to qualify for this offer.
The Tennis offer is just one of a range of great promotions at Vernons, use the links on the right to see all of their current offers and promotions or scroll down if you are using a mobile device.
Vernons is a trusted partner with experience in the gambling industry dating back to 1925. They now operate as part of the NetplayTV plc group of gaming-related brands which is a company listed on the London Stock Exchange and welcome new players with a risk-free bet of up to £25. Open a new Vernons Sports account today and should your first bet be a losing one, they will give you a free bet equal to your losing stake up to a maximum of £25.
Use your free bet on a variety of football and horse racing markets at Vernons Sportsbook where you will find great value odds on American football, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Darts, Golf, Handball, Ice Hockey, Motor Sport, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker, Tennis, Volleyball, Aussie Rules and Cycling.
Punters can choose to bet pre-event or in-play with as much or as little detail as they desire on a good range of popular sports as well as political betting, entertainment betting and novelty bets on current affairs.
– This promotion applies to pre match winner bets on any Men’s singles matches at the ATP World Tour Finals.
– A free bet to the value of the original stake (up to a maximum of £50/€50) will be awarded if the player you have bet pre match loses in a final set Tie-break.
– Max Free bet token value per customer is £50 (or €50). Minimum bet of £1/€1 or more needed to qualify. A free bet token will be awarded to the same value up to £50/€50 to losing bets only.
– Only Win Singles will qualify to be refunded as free bets.
– In-play bets do not count.
– In the case where multiple instances of the same bet have been placed, only the first bet will count towards the offer.
– If qualified your free Bet token will be credited within 24 hours. Free bets must be placed within 7 days of being awarded otherwise the token will expire. Free bet token can be used on any Sports betting markets.
– Free Bets are non-refundable. The Free Bet stake is not included in any returns.
– These Supplementary Terms apply in addition to the General Bonus Terms and Conditions.