- Maximum Refund £50
- Minimum Accumulator 4-Folds
USPGA Championship Golf Insurance
William Hill have joined into the thrilling Golf spectacle that is the USPGA Championship, offering insurance on your 3-ball and 2-ball accumulators in this week’s big event at Valhalla Golf Club.
Jason Dufner looks to retain the PGA Championship title he won last year with victory in the tournament once again, while the likes of Rory McIlroy who is playing at the top of his game after clinching the Open Championship and Scottish Open winner Justin Rose will be aiming to snatch it from his grasp.
If one player lets down your 3 or 2-ball accumulator (4 fold or greater) during the USPGA Championship, William Hill will refund your stake as a free bet up to £50.
Simply place a 4-fold or bigger accumultor consisting of selections from the 3 ball or 2 ball market and if just one leg fails, you’ll get a free bet equal to your losing stake.
Free bet refunds are capped at £50 and will be credited within 24 hours of qualifying bet settlement.
Dead heats and any voids are deemed as winners in this case.
William Hill terms and conditons:
– One free bet per customer per day. Maximum free bet £50/€50 per customer.
– Accumulator Insurance applies to straight accumulator bets of 4 or more selections in official 3 balls or 2 balls in The USPGA Championship.
– A bet is considered to be the same selections, so in the case where multiple instances of the same bet have been placed, only the first will count towards the offer.
– William Hill reserves the right to limit the eligibility of customers to participate in these promotions.
– Applies to 2 balls and 3 balls in the official draw only. Mythical match ups do not count.
– For the purposes of the offer 3 ball dead heats and any voids are deemed as winners (standard dead heat rules apply to settlement)
– Named multiple bets (Canadian, Lucky 63 etc) do not count.
– Applies to bets placed on ALL William Hill channels (Sportsbook, Mobile, text, Telephone)
– In-play bets do not count.
– Free bets will be credited within 24 hours of the qualifying bet being settled.
– Free bets can be redeemed on any golf market or selection.
– Free bets must be redeemed within 7 days.
– Standard free bet rules apply