- Max Free Bet £50
- Restrictions Min 6-folds
- Currencies AUD CAD CHF DKK EUR GBP HKD JPY SEK SGD & USD
- Payment Methods VISA Mastercard Maestro VISA Electron Delta Solo Laser Abaqoos Bank Transfer Cheque Click2Pay ClickandBuy eps ewire giropay iDeal InstaDebit MisterCash Moneta.ru Neteller Nord
Pick 6 NFL Acca Insurance
The 2015 NFL Season is scheduled to begin on Thursday September 10 with American football’s teams fighting it out to make it to Super Bowl 50 on Sunday February 7 2016. There are sure to be plenty of twists and turns along the way and William Hill has made it’s popular soccer offer available to NFL punters.
Bet on NFL 6-folds or greater at William Hill and if one team lets you down, you’ll get your stake refunded as a free bet, up to £50.
Qualifying markets include; money line, match spread, total points or a combination of these placed before kick-off, any in-play bets or bets placed using free bet tokens will not qualify. William Hill aim to credit free bets before 9am UK time the day after the settlement of the last selection of the qualifying accumulator bet.
Available on every NFL game this season, place an American football accumulator of six or more selections and if one pick lets you down, get your stake refunded as a free bet.
This offer is available to UK and Ireland customers using the desktop site and mobile.
Pick 6 NFL Acca Insurance is just one of the many promotions available at William Hill, with other offers on US Sports and soccer as well as bonuses for horse racing and more. Take a look at the current offers available at William Hill by clicking the links on the right of this page (scroll down if viewing on mobile) or find out more about this leading UK operator in our bookmaker review.
New customers at William Hill can pick up a £25 free bet. Register today and enter promo code F25 then place your first bet on any selection with minimum odds of 1/5 (1.2) to qualify for up to £25 free bet.
Use your free bet at industry leading prices on football markets and a huge variety of sports available at William Hill with highly competetive odds on American football, athletics, baseball, basketball, bowls, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, gaelic sports, golf, greyhound racing, horse racing, ice hockey, martial arts, motor racing, pool, rowing, rugby, sailing, snooker, tennis and yachting.
Register at William Hill for a £25 free bet
Pick 6 NFL Acca Insurance Terms and Conditions:
– “Acca Insurance” applies to straight accumulator bets of 6 or more (money line, match spread, total points or a combination of these) selections only.
– Bets including selections from other markets such as ‘Touchdown Scorers, ‘Winning Margins’ and ‘Alternative Total Points’ do NOT count toward this offer.
– Pre-match bets only. In-play bets do not count toward this offer.
– Maximum free bet £50/€50. One free bet per customer/per day.
– Any subsequent bet(s) that contains the same selections will not count towards the offer.
– We aim to credit free bets before 9am UK time the day after the settlement of the last selection of the qualifying accumulator bet.
– Applies to bets placed via internet (www.williamhill.com), mobile (mobile.williamhill.com or IOS Mobile App) and Text (Text 60609) only.
– Straight accumulator bets only. Named multiple bets such as Canadian’s, Lucky31’s etc do not count toward this offer.
– Any bet that has been “cashed in” will not count toward this offer.
– Bets placed with a free bet token (either fully or partially funded by a free bet) DO NOT count toward this offer.
– Applies to bets placed in £ and € only.
– Applies to bets placed by UK and Eire residents only.
– If in an accumulator bet, one or more legs are made void or the match postponed for longer than two days, meaning the bet has fewer than 6 eligible selections, this bet will not qualify.
– William Hill American Football rules apply.
– We reserve the right to restrict your eligibility in respect of our Acca Insurance offer at any time and in our sole discretion. We will provide notice to you in respect of any action we take in respect of the forgoing (whether by email or message to your account inbox). Our general Terms & Conditions apply.