|Restrictions||5-folds & up|
USPGA Acca Insurance
Place a 3-ball or 2-ball accumulator during the USPGA (5 players or more) and if one player lets you down William Hill will refund your stake as a free bet.
The offer is available each day of the USPGA which starts on Thursday 8 August until Sunday 11 August.
Place a fivefold or more on 3-balls on Thursday and/or Friday and following the cut, on 2-balls on Saturday and/or Sunday.
Refunds will be awarded as free bets, the maximum free bet is £50.
In addition to Acca Insurance, William Hill is paying SIX places on each way bets placed on the USPGA Outright Winner market before the first tee on Thursday.
William Hill T&C’s:
• One free bet per customer per day. Maximum free bet £50/50Euro per customer.
• Accumulator Insurance applies to straight accumulator bets of 5 or more selections in official 3 balls or 2 balls in The Open Championship
• A bet is considered to be the same selections, so in the case where multiple instances of the same bet have been placed, only the first will count towards the offer.
• William Hill reserves the right to limit the eligibility of customers to participate in these promotions.
• Applies to 2 balls and 3 balls in the official draw only. Mythical match ups do not count.
• For the purposes of the offer 3 ball dead heats and any voids are deemed as winners (standard dead heat rules apply to settlement)
• Named multiple bets (Canadian, Lucky 63 etc) do not count.
• Applies to bets placed on ALL William Hill channels (Sportsbook, Mobile, text, Telephone)
• In-play bets do not count.