|Maximum Free Bet||£10|
|Minimum Acca Odds||3/1 (4.00)|
ATP World Tour Finals Tennis Special
It’s what the leading tennis stars have been playing towards, the ATP World Tour Finals. GAnd during this week of quality tennis from the O2 Arena in London between November 15th and 22nd, Winner have a special offer to protect your multiples.
Place a 5-fold multiple and if 1 match lets you down, Winner will refund your stake as a free bet.
Your bet must be a £5 minimum stake on a 5-fold+ for ATP/WTA Tour events with combined odds of at least 3/1 or 4.00 to qualify for the maximum free bet refund of £10. Free bets must be placed within 7 days of award and can be redeemed on any selection/s with odds between 2.0 (Evens) and 11.00 (10/1).
Get money back on losing ATP World Tour Finals 5-fold multiples at Winner Sports, if just one selection lets your tennis acca down.
This tennis offer is just one of many great reasons to bet with Winner. Use the links on the right of this page to see a range their current offers and promotions including one of the best welcome offers around. Register with Winner today, deposit at least £30 to receive 100% bonus up to £200.
Use your free bets to seek out value on a good range of markets with competitive odds on horse racing and all of the following high profile sports; American football, athletics, aussie rules, baseball, basketball, beach volleyball, bowls, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, floorball, golf, greyhound racing, handball, ice hockey, martial arts, motor racing, rugby, snooker, soccer, table tennis, tennis, volleyball and winter sports.
Winner is an online gambling website offering Sportsbook, Casino, Live Casino, Poker, Games, Bingo and Mobile betting. It is operated by Redfinger Trading Limited using Playtech’s leading edge software used by many of the world’s biggest online gaming sites.
Playtech has long been a global leader in Casino and Poker platforms and has recently made major investments to provide one of the best online sportsbetting platforms. Coral moved to Playtech’s sportsbook in December 2012 and Winner launched with it in April 2013.
Winner Terms & Conditions:
– Multiple Insurance Promotion applies to straight accumulator bets of 5-folds on ATP/WTA Tour events for the Match Winner market.
– Combined odds of accumulator must have odds of at least 3/1 or 4.00.
– Stand-alone accumulators only.
-Minimum stake to qualify for the Free Bet is £5.00.
– Maximum Free Bet £10 per customer.
– Multiple bets can consist of any Tennis matches.
– One free bet per customer per qualifying 5-fold.
– Offer is limited to one per person, per household, per computer, per e-mail address or per payment details.
– Winner reserves the right to limit the eligibility of customers to participate in these promotions
– Players who abuse this offer and aren’t genuine Winner Sports customers will not qualify for this offer.
– In-play bets do not count.
– Upon settlement the bet must still be a 5 fold to qualify with one losing selection.
– This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
– Wagers placed using free bet tokens do not count.
– Due to the abuse of Free Bet promotions, customers using Neteller or Moneybookers to deposit will not be eligible for this Free Bet offer.
– You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
– The promoter is winner.co.uk
– Free Bet token will be credited within 24 hours of the qualifying bet being settled.
– Free bets must be placed within 7 days of award otherwise they will expire.
– Free Bet can be redeemed on any selection/s with odds between 2.0 (Evens) and 11.00 (10/1).
– Free Bets are non-refundable; The Free Bet stake is not included in any returns.
– Free Bet cannot be redeemed on any other online product (Casino, Poker, Bingo, Games).
– This promotion is not available in conjunction with any other Free Bet offer.
– Duplicate accounts will not qualify for this Free Bet offer. Only ‘one new account offer’ per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number, or IP address is allowed.
– Winner reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse the award of any free bet at its own discretion.
– In the event the Free Bet is place upon a selection which becomes void, your Free Bet will be lost.
– Free Bet must be used in its entirety. If only used in part what value remains will be lost.
– If there is evidence the terms have been breached and that customers are using free bets or other promotional offers to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome we reserve the right to void free bets or any bets funded by bonuses.