The 2015 Oaks will be run at Epsom Downs Racecourse on Friday June 5th and will feature leading three-year-old fillies. It's the third of Britain's five Classic races to be held during the season, and the second of two restricted to the fairer sex. The race is likely to feature horses which ran in the 1000 Guineas among other entrants making the step up to a 1 mile 4 furlong trip in a bid to claim a place in the history books.The Oaks Stakes was first run way back in 1779 and has been contested by some of horse racing's greatest ever runners, riders and handlers. Frank Buckle is the leading jockey with 9 wins, Robert Robson is the leading trainer with 13 victories, while the 4th Duke of Grafton is the leading owner with 6 of his horses being successful. All of those records have stood since the early 1800s and may never be broken.In the post-war era famous fillies such as Musidora, Noblesse and Sun Princess have been in the winners enclosure, while Intrepidity set the record for fastest winning time at 2m 34.19s in 1993. Pretty Polly is the shortest price winner of the Epsom Oaks, obliging at odds of 8/100 in 1904, while Vespa(1883) and more recently Jet Ski Lady(1991) share the record for longest odds winner at 50/1.More recent runnings of the Oaks have seen Aiden O'Brien as winning trainer on four occasions, most recently with Was in 2012, while Ralph Beckett has won twice inside the last ten years with Look Here in 2008 and Talent in 2013. Jockey Kieren Fallon has won The Oaks four times, while Frankie Dettori has piloted three winners and Richard Hughes, Ryan Moore and Jamie Spencer have had one taste of glory in the classic.Last year the Epsom Oaks was run in honour of legendary trainer and true gentleman of the sport Sir Henry Cecil who trained no less than eight Oaks winners between 1985 and 2007. Taghrooda was first past the post to give jockey Paul Hanagan and trainer John Gosden their first ever success in the Epsom Oaks, finishing ahead of Tarfasha to give owner Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum a famous one-two.The experts at Freebets.com will provide ante-post betting tips and analysis in the lead up to the 2015 Epsom Oaks as results from the Oaks trials come in. Look no further to get the best value on your 2015 Oaks bets, simply follow us on Twitter where we post notifications of any horse racing and general betting tips.Let Freebets.com help you get the most from your 2015 Epsom Oaks betting, here we'll provide you with free bets from online bookmakers which can be used to bet on the Oaks and other horse racing, we bring you the latest Epsom Oaks free bet offers, find the best Oaks odds and we post 2015 Epsom Oaks betting tips as the Epsom meeting approaches.Give yourself the best chance to profit from your 2015 Oaks betting by using free bets available from online bookmakers, get free bet refunds for losing horse racing bets and compare prices to get the best Oaks odds, all in one place at Freebets.com.
HOW TO GET FREE BETS FOR THE 2015 EPSOM OAKS
It's really very simple, online bookmakers tout for new customers by offering free bets or giving deposit bonuses to extend your stay on their internet betting sites which gives you a better chance of winning, at least on the first few visits.
These free bets and free bet bonuses can be used to bet on the Epsom Oaks and other horse racing betting markets with one or two conditions. Freebets.com spells out all the terms and conditions of each bookmaker’s introductory free bet offer and deposit bonus to save you the trouble of hunting out the small print.
With the help of Freebets.com you can get access to thousands of pounds worth of free horse racing bets and there is no easier way to profit from betting than betting for free.
Three easy steps to get free bets for the 2015 Epsom Oaks
1. Choose a free bet; take a look at our extensive list of free bets, check the main conditions for wagering requirements and click 'CLAIM IT NOW when you see an offer you like.
2. Register with the online bookmaker; complete the online registration form and enter the promotion code where appropriate, you'll need to declare your payment details so have them handy. You must be able to trust your bookmaker with your financial details, Freebets.com only promotes reputable bookmakers and you can read our reviews in the Bookmakers section
3. Deposit some funds and place a bet; in most instances you can deposit as little as £5 or £10, but this will restrict the size of your free bet. We recommend starting out with the smaller free bet offers until you find your feet and go with those that match your first bet or deposit or even give you more than your first bet or deposit.
That's all it takes, you can place a horse racing bet and get free bets in return, we constantly seek out new bookmakers offers and have free bets for all the 'blue chip' bookmakers and many of the new breed of online bookmakers who have joined the competition for the blossoming internet betting business.
HOW TO USE FREE 2015 EPSOM OAKS BETS
It's in the bookmaker's interest to make is easy to place a bet and using your free bet is simple too. Methods of choosing how to use your free bet can vary slightly between bookmakers, if it is the only funding in your account then the free bet will be automatically applied to your bet slip. If not, look for the option to apply your free bet before confirming the bet.
It's been mentioned that there will be restrictions on placing free bets, these are intended to stop people from converting the free bets into instant cash and galloping off into the sunset with the bookmakers hard earned money. Most of these restrictions don't really stop this happening. People with another bookmaker account or better still an account with a betting exchange are able to lock-in a profit from free bets without any risk. You can calculate how much profit can be locked into your free bets with our Back/Lay Hedging Calculator.
In any event, restrictions on free bets are in place and they vary between bookmakers, it is in your best interest to know what to look for, it can save time and disappointment later down the line.
Six things you need to know before using your free Epsom Oaks bets
1. Free bet stakes are not included in returns, you will receive the winnings from the free bet stake
2. Minimum Odds; expect bookmakers to require the free bet to be placed on selections with a minimum price, this can vary between 1/5 (1.20) and 6/4 (2.50)
3. Rollover Requirement; some bookmakers will require your free bet or deposit bonus be wagered a number of times before you can withdraw winnings from the bonus. Obviously, no rollover requirement is best, but with bigger free bet offers this shouldn't necessarily put you off.
4. Free Bet Expiry; you'll normally get 7 or 30 days to use your free bet.
5. Bet Type Restrictions; you are nearly always allowed to use your free bet a single bet and normally free bets can be used in accumulators.
6. Betting product restrictions; free bets are normally restricted to the bookmakers’ sports events and sometimes can be used on Games area. You won't be able to use free bets for pool betting or in the bookmakers’ casino and poker rooms.
2015 EPSOM OAKS BETTING TIPS
Taking advantage of the free bets available when signing up with online bookmakers is an excellent way to boost your profits from horse racing betting, you certainly can't lose when using your free Epsom Oaks bet. But, there are other ways to maximise the value you get from betting on the Epsom Oaks and other horse races. You can insure your Oaks bet with a variety of free bet refund offers and promotions released by online bookmakers which could result in receiving a free bet as consolation for backing a losing selection.
It's not only free bets that will help your betting bank stretch further, get bonuses that boost the returns from your successful horse racing bets and make sure you are getting the best Epsom Oaks odds and horse racing odds for your selections. At Freebets.com, we think it's a great idea to have accounts with a number of different bookmakers, if you have a debit card there is no reason to leave funds lying around in bookmakers’ accounts and you still have the opportunity to jump onto the best offer or odds for your bet. You just need to know where to find the free bet offers and bonuses or which bookmaker is offering the best Epsom Oaks odds.
This is where Freebets.com comes in, we constantly monitor the free bet offers and promotions from online bookmakers and update the site with around £2000 worth of offers and promotions on any single day. You can visit Freebets.com and check out the latest free bet offers and promotions for the Epsom Oaks and daily horse race meetings and compare odds for your horses to make sure you are not missing the best prices.
Alternatively, you can subscribe to our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter where we release news of all the free bet offers and promotions that we add to the website. We don't pretend to be betting tipsters, but we can help you select wisely by bringing you important Epsom Oaks betting news and pointing out where to find the best Epsom Oaks odds in our Epsom Oaks betting related articles.
The only Epsom Oaks betting tips you'll ever need
1. Open accounts with a number of different bookmakers; the more free bets the better
2. Take the best odds for your horse racing bets; compare bookmakers odds and work out your potential returns using our Betting Calculator
3. Find free bet refunds and pay out bonuses; see if they will benefit your horse racing bet, follow our daily updates on Facebook and Twitter and you'll never miss an offer.