2015 Wimbledon Championships
The 2015 Wimbledon Championships will run from 29 June to 12 July and is the only Grand Slam tennis event played on grass. Wimbledon is considered by many to be the most prestigious tournament in the tennis calander and as such celebrities are regularly spotted with their strawberries and cream along with Royal spectators at SW19.
Andy Murray made history in 2013 by becoming the first British men’s singles winner at Wimbledon since Fred perry in 1936, joining greats such as Pete Sampras, Björn Borg and Borsi Becker on the honour roll. The Scot was unable to defend his crown last year as Novak Djokovic beat 7-time champion Roger Federer to claim his second Wimbledon title. The Serbian ace will face stiff competition to defend his crown with Federer, Murray and Rafael Nadal all vying for glory along with the likes of Stanislas Wawrinka, Thomas Berdych, Jo-Wilfied Tsonga and Juan Martin Del Potro. The record for most men’s singles titles is shared by William Renshaw, Pete Sampras and Roger Federer with the former winning in the amateur era and the latter pair triumphing in the open era.
Petra Kvitova is the defending women’s singles champion at the 2015 Wimbledon Championships after beating Eugenie Bouchard in the final last year. Kvitova now has two wins to her name in the tournament, but has some way to go to match Martina Navratilova’s record of 9 Wimbledon titles. There was a big shock last year when Serena Williams exited the tournament early, but the 5-time champion comes in ahead of Kvitova in the betting for the 2015 Wimbledon Championships, with 2004 winner Maria Sharapova also promenent in the market. Elsewhere, the likes of Victoria Azarenka, Eugenie Bouchard, Simona Halep and and 2013 finalist Sabine Lisicki are all thought to have a good chance if they can fine tune their game.
Let Freebets.com help you get the most from your 2015 Wimbledon tennis betting, here we’ll provide you with free bets from online bookmakers which can be used to bet on Wimbledon tennis, we bring you the latest Wimbledon free bet offers, find the best Wimbledon odds and we post regular Wimbledon betting tips and news for all the big tennis tournaments.
Give yourself the best chance to profit from your 2015 Wimbledon betting by using free bets available from online bookmakers, get free bet refunds for losing Wimbledon bets and compare prices to get the best Wimbledon odds, all in one place at Freebets.com.
HOW TO GET FREE WIMBLEDON 2015 BETS
It’s really very simple, online bookmakers tout for new customers by offering free bets or giving deposit bonuses to extend your stay on their internet betting sites which gives you a better chance of winning, at least on the first few visits.
These free bets and free bet bonuses can be used to bet on the loads Wimbledon betting markets with one or two conditions. Freebets.com spells out all the terms and conditions of each bookmaker’s introductory free bet offer and deposit bonus to save you the trouble of hunting out the small print.
With the help of Freebets.com you can get access to thousands of pounds worth of free Wimbledon bets and there is no easier way to profit from betting than betting for free.
Three easy steps to get free Wimbledon 2015 bets
1. Choose a free bet; take a look at our extensive list of free bets, check the main conditions for wagering requirements and click ‘CLAIM IT NOW when you see an offer you like.
2. Register with the online bookmaker; complete the online registration form and enter the promotion code where appropriate, you’ll need to declare your payment details so have them handy. You must be able to trust your bookmaker with your financial details, Freebets.com only promotes reputable bookmakers and you can read our reviews in the Bookmakers section
3. Deposit some funds and place a bet; in most instances you can deposit as little as £5 or £10, but this will restrict the size of your free bet. We recommend starting out with the smaller free bet offers until you find your feet and go with those that match your first bet or deposit or even give you more than your first bet or deposit.
That’s all it takes, you can place a Wimbledon bet and get free bets in return, we constantly seek out new bookmakers offers and have free bets for all the ‘blue chip’ bookmakers and many of the new breed of online bookmakers who have joined the competition for the blossoming internet betting business.
HOW TO USE FREE WIMBLEDON 2015 BETS
It’s in the bookmaker’s interest to make is easy to place a bet and using your free bet will be simple too. Methods of choosing how to use your free bet can vary slightly between bookmakers, if it is the only funding in your account then it will be automatically applied to your bet slip. If not, look for the option to apply your free bet before confirming the bet.
It’s been mentioned that there will be restrictions on placing free bets, these are intended to stop people from converting the free bets into instant cash and scampering away with the bookmakers hard earned cash. Most of these restrictions don’t really stop this happening. People with another bookmaker account or better still an account with a betting exchange are able to lock-in a profit from free bets without any risk. You can calculate how much profit can be locked into your free bets with our Back/Lay Hedging Calculator.
In any event, restrictions on free bets are in place and they vary between bookmakers, it is in your best interest to know what to look for, it can save time and disappointment later down the line.
Six things you need to know before using your free Wimbledon 2015 bets
1. Free bet stakes are not included in returns, you will receive the winnings from the free bet stake
2. Minimum Odds; expect bookmakers to require the free bet to be placed on selections with a minimum price, this can vary between 1/5 (1.20) and 6/4 (2.50)
3. Rollover Requirement; some bookmakers will require your free bet or deposit bonus be wagered a number of times before you can withdraw winnings from the bonus. Obviously, no rollover requirement is best, but with bigger free bet offers this shouldn’t necessarily put you off.
4. Free Bet Expiry; you’ll normally get 7 or 30 days to use your free bet.
5. Bet Type Restrictions; you are nearly always allowed to use your free bet a single bet and normally free bets can be used in accumulators.
6. Betting product restrictions; free bets are normally restricted to the bookmakers sports events and sometimes can be used on Games area. You won’t be able to use free bets for pool betting or in the bookmakers casino and poker rooms.
WIMBLEDON 2015 BETTING TIPS
Taking advantage of the free bets available when signing up with online bookmakers is an excellent way to boost your profits from betting at Wimbledon, you certainly can’t lose when using your free Wimbledon bet. But, there are other ways to maximise the value you get from betting on tennis. You can insure your Wimbeldon bet with a variety of free bet refund offers and promotions released by online bookmakers which could result in receiving a free bet as consolation for backing a losing selection.
It’s not only Wimbledon free bets that will help your betting bank stretch further, make sure you are getting the best Wimbledon odds for your bets. At Freebets.com, we think it’s a great idea to have accounts with a number of different bookmakers, if you have a debit card there is no reason to leave funds lying around in bookmakers accounts and you still have the opportunity to jump onto the best offer or Wimbledon odds for your bet. You just need to know where to find the free bet offers and which bookmaker is offering the best Wimbledon odds.
This is where Freebets.com comes to your assistance, we constantly monitor the free bet offers and promotions from online bookmakers and update the site with around £2000 worth of offers and promotions on any single day. You can visit Freebets.com and check out the latest free bet offers and promotions for Wimbledon and compare Wimbledon odds to make sure you are not missing the best prices.
Alternatively, you can subscribe to our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter where we release news of all the free bet offers and promotions that we add to the website. We don’t pretend to be betting tipsters, but we can help you select wisely by bringing you important tennis news and pointing out where to find the best Wimbledon odds in our regular tennis betting related articles.
The only Wimbledon 2015 betting tips you’ll ever need
1. Open accounts with a number of different bookmakers; the more free bets the better
3. Find free bet refunds and pay out bonuses; see if they will benefit your Wimbledon bet, follow our daily updates on Facebook and Twitter and you’ll never miss an offer.