With the playoffs fast approaching, it’s another hectic night of NBA action, and we’re heading stateside for our 10/1 Acca of the Day.
- Detroit Pistons -4.5 v Washington Wizards
- Atlanta Hawks -2.5 v Golden State Warriors
- Charlotte Hornets +3.5 v Utah Jazz
- Houston Rockets to beat the Portland Trail Blazers
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on Friday’s 10/1 Acca of the Day!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
Friday’s Acca Betting Tips:
Pistons -4.5 v Wizards
The Wizards have won six of the last seven over the Pistons, but Washington have now lost eight straight on the road, and that looks set to continue tonight.
Detroit are hovering about the .500 mark for March, and they’ve covered in 9 of their last 11 – take them to cover once more.
Hawks -2.5 v Warriors
The Hawks are on a play-off push and can take the win over a Steph Curry’less Golden State tonight.
Expect Trae Knight to step up tonight as the home side hunt down a vital win, and they look a decent bet to cover.
Hornets +3.5 v Jazz
Both sides head into this one on the back of losses, but the Hornets looks good value on the spread this evening against a Jazz side that may struggle against Miles Bridges, Terry Rozier, and Lamelo Ball.
The Hornets are 11-7-1 ATS as home underdogs this season, and if their dynamic trio fires tonight, they look a solid play on the spread in what’s likely to be a high-scoring contest.
Rockets to beat the Trail Blazers
Portland have won just two of their last 10 and went down by 37 against the Spurs in their previous home match.
The Rockets may be bottom of the Western, but they’ve had a solid month and rank a respectable 19th in defensive rating over the past 10 games – take the visitors to edge this one.