It’s a busy night in the EFL as we go hunting for value in the Championship and League One.
Let’s take a look at the legs involved in our Acca of the Day:
- Luton Town to beat Peterborough
- Preston North End to beat Blackpool
- Bolton Wanderers to beat Portsmouth
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on Tuesday‘s 8/1 Acca of the Day!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
Tuesday’s Acca Betting Tips:
Luton Town to beat Peterborough
Luton Town are on the march in the Championship and are fast becoming everyone’s “hot tip” for a play-off win this summer.
The Hatters have been superb on the road, winning three of their last four and cantering up to fourth in the division.
Posh are playing like paupers down the foot of the Championship and look resigned to relegation taking just six league wins in 39 attempts.
Their home form isn’t much to shout about either, and everything points to a Luton away win.
Preston North End to beat Blackpool
There’s just a solitary point separating Preston and Blackpool in 15th and 14th in the Championship, with both sides resigned to mediocre survival seasons.
It’s hard to envisage where either side will get their motivation from on Tuesday, with us looking towards the home side for a good value win.
Blackpool have only taken 19 points on the road this season and Preston have only lost one of their last five on home turf.
Bolton Wanderers to beat Portsmouth
These two Premier League stalwarts are now slugging it out in 10th and 11th in League One like two retired boxers trying to find their old self.
Neither side can claim to be in scintillating form, but Bolton’s home results this season suggest they could edge this one on Tuesday night.
Pompey average just a goal a game on the road this season and will need to find their goalscoring boots if they are to trouble Wanderers.