We’re sweeping across the continent on Monday night as we lock in our Acca of the Day from Serie A, Ligue 2 and La Liga.
Let’s take a look at the legs involved:
- AC Milan to beat Bologna to nil
- AC Ajaccio to beat Nancy
- Real Sociedad v Espanyol – BTTS
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on Monday‘s 9/1 Acca of the Day!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
Monday’s Acca Betting Tips:
- Get 9/1 with bet365 on Monday's Acca of the Day cta_button_2
AC Milan to beat Bologna to nil
Enjoying four clean sheets in a row, Serie A leaders Milan are edging their way closer and closer to a first Scudetto since 2011.
Bologna are winless in their last four and only the bottom four sides in Serie A have scored fewer goal their 32 this campaign.
Milan’s three 1-0 wins in a row have underlined their mechanical and consistent form since the turn of the year and a home win to nil looks likely on Monday evening.
AC Ajaccio to beat Nancy
With seven wins in 15 away trips this season, only Auxerre and Toulouse (8) have more road wins than the Corsica club.
And with just 10 goals conceded on away soil, AC Ajaccio can further flex their away-day-muscles as they travel to Nancy on Monday evening.
Nancy are rock bottom of Ligue 2 and have won just five of their 30 matches this season, and with 52 goals shipped don’t look in the best shape to close the seven-point gap to 19th in the league…
We’re fully backing the away win.
Real Sociedad v Espanyol – BTTS
Real Socieded are still knocking on the door of a Europa League spot next season but will have to find goals from unlikely sources if they are to chase down Real Betis.
Mikel Oyarzabal’s injury will surely impact the chances of Sociedad over the next coming weeks as they turn to Alexander Isak to fire them to victory.
Espanyol have only one once on the road this season in La Liga but with injuries galore for the hosts, they should be able to find the net in San Sebastián.