It’s a 9/1 Championship treat on Saturday afternoon as we look to nail another Acca of the Day.
Let’s take a look at the three legs involved:
- Blackburn Rovers to beat Blackpool
- Nottm Forest to beat Birmingham City
- Derby County to beat Swansea City
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on Saturday‘s 9/1 Acca of the Day!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
Saturday’s Acca Betting Tips:
Blackburn Rovers to beat Blackpool
Blackburn Rovers need to find their winning habit again if they are to sneak through the playoffs back door.
No side in the Championship have won more points at home than Rovers, so we’re not expecting Blackpool to put up much of a fight on Saturday.
The Seasiders have scored just three times in their last five outings.
Nottm Forest to beat Birmingham City
Four wins on the spin at the City Ground and Nottm Forest are galloping towards the playoffs.
Steve Cooper can’t do much wrong in Nottingham at the moment, and should find a Birmingham City side with only four away wins all season easy work.
Forest have bagged 13 in their last four in the Championship and look full of beans.
Derby County to beat Swansea City
We’re not ready to write off Derby County just yet over at freebets.com.
Wayne Rooney’s side have hit a few brick walls in recent weeks as they look to pull off the Greatest Escape, but a trip to mid-table already-on-the-beach Swansea City feels a perfect fixture.
The Swans have only won eight of 18 all season at the Liberty Stadium and we fancy the Rams to pull off an upset.