With football still thin on the ground, we’re taking in Sunday’s horse racing action with our 9/1 Acca of the Day.
- Thyme White – 2.10pm Ascot
- Dawn Of Liberation – 3.10pm Doncaster
- West Coast – 3.50pm Naas
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on Sunday’s 9/1 Acca of the Day!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
Sunday’s Acca Betting Tips:
- Get 9/1 with bet365 on Sunday's Acca of the Day cta_button_2
Thyme White – 2.10pm Ascot
Thyme White put in an impressive performance when last seen, running out a comfortable winner at Doncaster at the end of December to seal a first success over fences.
He’s gone up 8lb for that success, but he looks to have plenty more to come and can give weight to today’s field.
Dawn Of Liberation – 3.10pm Doncaster
Dawn Of Liberation shaped with plenty of promise last season, including placing 2nd in two decent maidens at Newmarket and York.
And he looks to take all the beating here for the in-form Richard Hannon yard, plus the stable have won the last two renewals of this race.
West Coast – 3.50pm Naas
West Coast improved for every run last season, winning on her third appearance at Leopardstown in fine style from Perfect Thunder.
That horse won yesterday on seasonal debut to frank the form, and West Coast looks set to go very close in this one on handicap debut for leading connections.