We’re all in on the Premier League this afternoon, taking in four matches for our 10/1 Acca of the Day.
- Southampton v Everton – both teams to score
- Crystal Palace v Chelsea – both teams to score
- Brighton to beat Burnley
- Liverpool -2 goals v Norwich
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on Saturday’s 10/1 Acca of the Day!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
Saturday’s Acca Betting Tips:
- Get 10/1 with bet365 on Saturday's Acca of the Day cta_button_2
Southampton v Everton – both teams to score
Everton head to the south coast, and there should be goals at both ends at St Marys – Southampton have seen both teams score in each of their last 10 games while the Toffees have conceded in their previous 11 away games.
Crystal Palace v Chelsea – both teams to score
Goals look on the agenda at Selhurst Park as Chelsea make the short trip to take on Crystal Palace – The Eagles have scored in all 12 league home this season while both teams to score landed in nine of Chelsea’s last 12 league matches.
Brighton to beat Burnley
Brighton should have enough in hand to see off Burnley, having edged them out 2-1 in the reverse fixture – the Seagulls are unbeaten in their last three at home while the Clarets are winless on their travels this term.
Liverpool -2 goals v Norwich
This should be a straightforward victory for Liverpool, and they can cover a two-goal deficit at Anfield today – the Red have won their last seven while the Canaries have scored in only three of their 11 road trips this season.