We’re taking in the best of Saturday’s action in the Championship as we focus on three matches involving promotion hopefuls for our 10/1 Acca of the Day.
- Bournemouth to beat Barnsley
- Luton & Blackburn to Draw
- Fulham to beat Blackpool & over 2.5 match goals
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on Friday’s 12/1 Acca of the Day!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
Saturday’s Acca Betting Tips:
Bournemouth to beat Barnsley
Bournemouth have stuttered in recent weeks, but a trip to bottom of the table Barnsley on Saturday should see them collect a vital three points.
Barnsley are winless in their last 11 games in all competitions, losing seven of those, while the Cherries have won two of their last three on the road.
Luton & Blackburn to Draw
Two sides eyeing up a promotion push clash at Kenilworth Road as Luton entertain Blackburn, and it would be no shock to see the points shared come full-time.
Luton have won their last three at home and have never lost a home league game to Blackburn, but Rovers are currently flying high in 2nd spot and, despite striker Ben Brereton’s absence, have enough class in their squad to take a point here.
Fulham to beat Blackpool & over 2.5 match goals
Fulham can consolidate their spot at the top of the Championship table with victory over Blackpool at Craven Cottage on Saturday.
Blackpool have lost three consecutive away league games heading into this and are facing a Fulham side that’s averaging 2.7 goals at home in the league this season – a Fulham win with a few goals on the board looks a great bet here.