We’re heading around Europe today for our 10/1 Acca of the Day – taking in the action from Holland, France, and Spain.
- Ajax to beat PSV
- Athletic Bilbao to beat Celta Vigo
- PSG v Marseille – both teams to score
- Sevilla v Real Madrid – over 2.5 goals
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on Sunday’s 10/1 Acca of the Day!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
Sunday’s Acca Betting Tips:
Ajax to beat PSV
Ajax face PSV in the KNVB Cup final this afternoon, with the Amsterdam side unbeaten in the last nine head-to-head games between the sides.
They’ve beaten PSV 5-0 at home and 2-1 away this season, and they’ve won their last five domestic games – take them to land the spoils here.
Athletic Bilbao to beat Celta Vigo
Home advantage should be the difference in this one as Bilbao entertain Celta Vigo, with the visitors registering just four victories on the road all season.
Bilbao, meanwhile, are unbeaten at San Mames in 2022, a run of eight matches without defeat, and should edge this one by the odd goal.
PSG v Marseille – both teams to score
The top two in France clash in what should be an entertaining affair at the Parc des Princes as PSG take on Marseille.
The hosts are likely to edge this one, but Marseille should be good for at least one goal – they’ve scored in a staggering 17 consecutive away games.
Sevilla v Real Madrid – over 2.5 goals
Sevilla host Real Madrid this evening at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan, and this clash has goals written all over it.
Three of Sevilla’s last five home matches have included three or more goals, while Real have scored eight goals on their previous three road trips in La Liga.