We’re diving into the Championship and League One this evening and focusing on three matches involving promotion-chasing sides with our 10/1 Acca of the Day.
- Bournemouth to beat Swansea
- Nottingham Forest (Double Chance) v Fulham
- Portsmouth & Wigan to Draw
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on Monday’s 11/1 Acca of the Day!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
Tuesday’s Acca Betting Tips:
Bournemouth to beat Swansea
Bournemouth can take a big step towards promotion with victory over an in-form Swansea side this evening.
The Swans are unbeaten in their last eight, but the Cherries are a class above the opposition they’ve faced, and they have won seven and drawn three of the last ten league meetings between the clubs.
Nottingham Forest (Double Chance) v Fulham
The two best sides in the Championship at present clash at Craven Cottage and Forest look excellent value to avoid defeat tonight.
The visitors have won eight of their last ten matches in all competitions, while Fulham have lost two of their previous five at Craven Cottage.
Portsmouth & Wigan to Draw
Wigan can potentially seal promotion this evening depending on other results, and they look set to share the points with Portsmouth at Fratton Park.
Pompey have enjoyed a good run of form in the latter stages of the season, but the Latics won’t be short of motivation for this one, and a low scoring stalemate looks on the cards.