The FA Cup is back tonight, and we’re taking in the 5th round action plus the Premier League for Tuesday’s 10/1 Acca of the Day.
- Middlesbrough (Double Chance) v Tottenham
- Manchester City -2 goals v Peterborough
- Burnley to beat Leicester
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on Tuesday’s 10/1 Acca of the Day!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
Tuesday’s Acca Betting Tips:
Middlesbrough (Double Chance) v Tottenham
Having stunned Manchester United in the previous round, Middlesbrough look great value to avoid defeat tonight as Spurs head to the Riverside.
Boro have won their last seven home games while Spurs have failed to win in six of their previous seven road trips in cup competitions.
Manchester City -2 goals v Peterborough
Manchester City should cruise past Championship strugglers Peterborough in the FA Cup this evening, and Pep’s side look good value to cover a two-goal handicap in the process.
City have scored at least four goals in three of their last six, while Posh are winless in their last six and have lost five of those games.
Burnley to beat Leicester
Leicester may have sealed their spot in the next round of the Europa Conference League last week, but their domestic form is still patchy, and they head to Deepdale on the back of four straight away losses in the league.
Burnley, meanwhile, have picked up seven points from the last nine and have beaten the Foxes on three of their previous four visits – the Clarets look an excellent price to edge this one.