It’s another hectic evening of football action, and we’re focussing on the Champions League, the Championship and Serie A tonight with our 10/1 Acca of the Day.
- Liverpool v Villarreal – both teams to score
- Middlesbrough v Cardiff – under 2.5 goals
- Atalanta v Torino – under 2.5 goals
- Inter Milan to beat Bologna
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on Wednesday’s 10/1 Acca of the Day!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
Wednesday’s Acca Betting Tips:
Liverpool v Villarreal – both teams to score
Both these sides are in excellent form, and after seven goals at the Etihad last night, there could well be more of the same at Anfield this evening.
Villarreal have scored in nine of their ten Champions League fixtures this season while Liverpool have conceded in four of their last five in this competition – take both teams to bag tonight.
Middlesbrough v Cardiff – under 2.5 goals
However, goals could be thin on the ground at the Riverside as Middlesbrough aims for a vital three points in their quest for a playoff spot.
Boro have scored just once in their last five matches while Cardiff have managed just one in their previous three, plus there has been fewer than three goals in six of the last seven meetings between this pair.
Atalanta v Torino – under 2.5 goals
And goal-scoring chances are also likely to be at a premium in Bergamo tonight as Atalanta takes on Torino.
Atalanta have seen five of their last nine games contain under 2.5 goals, while Torino have only seen three or more goals land in one of their previous seven matches.
Inter Milan to beat Bologna
Inter can regain the top spot in Serie A tonight with a victory over Bologna, and the Nerazzurri look a solid bet to do just that.
They’re unbeaten in their last 11 in all competitions and have kept clean sheets in five of their last seven victories, while Bologna have won just one of their previous eight matches.