We know you have that lonely quid knocking about in one of your bookie accounts, so let’s put it to good use with a juicy 100/1+ shot to warm the cockles on Saturday.
Our longshot five-fold tips the scales at 103/1
- Luton to beat West Brom
- Chelsea to beat Crystal Palace
- Derby to beat Peterborough
- QPR to beat Hull and Both Teams to Score
- Man City to beat Spurs and Both Teams to Score
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on our longshot acca!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
103/1 Longshot Football Acca:
- Get 103/1 on our longshot Saturday acca cta_button_2
Luton to beat West Brom
The Hatters are going great guns at home, winning four of their last five at Kenilworth Road.
Steve Bruce hasn’t had an ideal start to life at the Hawthorns and his side haven’t scored a goal in more than six hours of Championship football.
Chelsea to beat Crystal Palace
Chelsea should be feeling pretty good about themselves after picking up the Club World Cup last weekend, and they have an unblemished recent record against the Eagles.
The last eight meetings with Palace read WWWWWWWW for Thomas Tuchel’s side and they should be too strong once again at Selhurst Park.
Derby to beat Peterborough
It’s a crunch clash at the bottom of the Championship, but the Rams certainly have the edge when it comes to quality and form.
Derby have won four of their last five at Pride Park, while it’s more “Pish” than “Posh” as far as the visitors’ form goes, with just one win in 16 Championship games and no goals at all in their last five outings.
QPR to beat Hull and Both Teams to Score
Queens Park Rangers could do with getting back on track after losing back-to-back games either side of Valentine’s Day.
That said, they’re unbeaten at home in 2022 and should be able to squeeze by a Hull side that have scored on each of their last six visits to the Hoops.
Man City to beat Spurs and Both Teams to Score
It goes without saying that City’s firepower should ultimately prove too hot to handle for Tottenham in the Premier League evening kick-off.
But Spurs have goals in them on their day and have made some great memories at the Etihad down the years. We reckon they can notch a goal to keep things interesting here.