We’re taking in the cup action at home and abroad this evening for our 11/1 Acca of the Day as we focus on the Carabao Cup and the Copa del Rey.
- Arsenal to beat Liverpool
- Real Madrid to beat Elche
- Barcelona to beat Athletic Bilbao
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on Thursday’s 11/1 Acca of the Day!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
Thursday’s Acca Betting Tips:
Arsenal to beat Liverpool
Arsenal look overpriced to defeat Liverpool tonight and book their spot in the Carabao Cup final with the Gunners solid at home in recent months, winning 10 of their last 12 home games in all competitions.
Both sides are missing key players, but Liverpool will again be without Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane and against an Arsenal side that’s kept five clean sheets in their last seven at the Emirates, Jurgen Klopp’s side may just come up short.
Real Madrid to beat Elche
This should be a straightforward victory for Real tonight as they take on an Elche side that’s never defeated them.
And the hosts have won just one game this season against a side currently in the top half of La Liga while Real are on a run of eight wins in ten away matches in all competitions.
Barcelona to beat Athletic Bilbao
It’s a repeat of last year’s Copa del Rey final as Bilbao take on Barca in this previous 16 clash, and the visitors should have enough to edge this and book a spot in the quarter-finals.
Bilbao are on a poor run currently, winning just one of their last six matches while Barca are slowly improving under Xavi and have lost just one of their previous nine on the road.