This Weekend’s Free Bets & Enhanced Odds
- 5/1 Liverpool to win or 100/1 Villarreal to winvisit Deposit min £/$/€10 using promo code 888ODDS • Bet up to £/$/€5 on your selection at normal odds in the regular market • If your selection wins, we’ll pay you out at the normal price and any extra winnings from the advertised enhanced price will be paid to you in Free Bets • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods and countries & Full T&C’s apply read review
It’s longshot o’clock and after a solid Cheltenham we’re hoping to continue our good form with a monster winner on what is a somewhat reduced football schedule.
But we won’t let that get us down, and today’s Saturday big boy can be picked up at a whopping 114/1!
- Derby to beat Coventry
- Millwall to beat Stoke
- Plymouth to beat Accrington
- Mansfield to beat Stevenage
- Atletico Madrid to beat Rayo Vallecano and Over 2.5 Goals
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on Saturday’s 114/1 Longshot Acca!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
114/1 Longshot Acca Betting Tips:
Derby to beat Coventry
The Rams have had a poor set of results recently, but at Pride Park they’ve remained solid, with six wins and just one defeat in their last eight at home.
Coventry, meanwhile, have lost three of their last four and haven’t won at Derby in 18 years.
The hosts are heading for last chance saloon, so only a win will do on Saturday lunchtime.
Millwall to beat Stoke
Stoke have had a disastrous run of form that has seen them go from planning for the play-offs to planning their summer holidays. A nine-game winless run has all but ended their season.
And Millwall will head into this one with bundles of confidence. Gary Rowett’s men are unbeaten in eight – winning six – and haven’t conceded a goal in their last five Championship matches.
Plymouth to beat Accrington
We’ve done well when laying Accrington on their travels in recent weeks and their winless run away from home now stands at seven games, stretching back to late-November.
Argyle have returned to the League One play-offs thanks to a four-game winning run in which they haven’t conceded a goal, so with decent form at both ends of the pitch, they’re good news this weekend.
Mansfield to beat Stevenage
Mansfield have had a bit of a wobble recently, losing back-to-back away games in a run that now has them outside the top seven in the fourth tier
That said, their home form is sensational, with the Stags winning all of their last ten League Two games at Field Mill, while struggling Stevenage haven’t won away from home in 17 attempts.
Atletico Madrid to beat Rayo Vallecano & Over 2.5 Goals
Atleti should be feeling pretty good about life after knocking Manchester United out of the Champions League, and in La Liga they’ve won their last couple of away games and scored three goals in each.
Rayo Vallecano were the surprise package in the first half of the season, but their campaign has just started to fizzle out and we think the visitors will be that little bit too strong here.