After an 11/1 winner on Thursday evening, we’re back covering Friday’s football action with our 12/1 Acca of the Day.
- Huddersfield v Stoke – both teams to score
- Morton v Raith – both teams to score
- Venezuela & Bolivia to Draw
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on Friday’s 12/1 Acca of the Day!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
Friday’s Acca Betting Tips:
- Get 12/1 with bet365 on Friday's Acca of the Day cta_button_2
Huddersfield v Stoke – both teams to score
More Championship action this evening as Huddersfield and Stoke clash, and there should be goals at both ends at the John Smiths Stadium.
Both teams have scored in Huddersfield’s last four home matches, while Stoke have scored on nine of their previous 11 road trips.
Morton v Raith Rovers – both teams to score
And there’s action tonight in the Scottish Championship as Morton and Raith clash, with both sides hungry for points for differing reasons.
Both teams to score looks a solid play here – Rovers have won the last six meetings between the sides, but Morton have scored in 10 of their previous 11 matches.
Venezuela & Bolivia to Draw
World Cup qualifying continues in South America this evening, and Bolivia travel to Venezuela in what looks likely to be a closely fought match.
Venezuela have lost 11 of their 14 qualification matches to date, but away from La Paz’s altitude, Bolivia have also struggled – a score draw looks on the cards in Barinas.