It’s FA Cup 4th round weekend, and we’re taking in the best of the action this afternoon for Saturday’s 12/1 Acca of the Day.
- Manchester City v Fulham – over 3.5 goals
- Peterborough v QPR – over 2.5 goals
- Huddersfield to beat Barnsley
- Luton to beat Cambridge
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on Saturday’s 12/1 Acca of the Day!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
Saturday’s Acca Betting Tips:
Manchester City v Fulham – over 3.5 goals
It should be a goal-fest at the Etihad this afternoon as two of the highest-scoring sides in England clash.
City have scored at least three goals in four of their last six FA Cup ties, while Fulham have seen 12 goals scored in their previous two away matches.
Peterborough v QPR – over 2.5 goals
Peterborough are struggling in the Championship, but there should be goals at London Road this afternoon as QPR come to town.
Over half of Peterborough’s home matches this season have seen three or more goals, while QPR’s away games are averaging 3.3 goals per game this term.
Huddersfield to beat Barnsley
These are two sides going in opposite directions currently, and Huddersfield can seal victory this afternoon over a Barnsley side that are yet to win on the road this campaign.
Meanwhile, the hosts are unbeaten in their last 11 games in all competitions and have only lost once at home since October.
Luton to beat Cambridge
Luton are currently in excellent form in the Championship, and they look a solid bet to book their spot in the 5th round at the expense of Cambridge.
The Hatters have won six of their last nine in all competitions and are cohesive at the back – keeping four cleans sheets in their previous five on the road.