After falling desperately short on our 103/1 shot on Saturday, we are ready to get hurt again with this 120/1 Sunday special!
- Man United to beat Leeds and Both Teams to Score
- Wolves v Leicester – Under 2.5 Goals
- Dortmund v Borussia Monchengladbach – Over 3.5 Goals
- Valencia v Barcelona – Over 3.5 Goals
- Leipzig to beat Hertha Berlin and Both Teams to Score
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on our longshot acca!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
120/1 Longshot Football Acca:
- Get 120/1 with William Hill on our Longshot Acca cta_button_2
Manchester United to beat Leeds and Both Teams to Score
Manchester United aren’t in great shape, but Leeds are in a worse place at present and face this one without the likes of Kalvin Phillips and Patrick Bamford.
That said, the visitors’ only clean sheet in their last seven came at Norwich, while their last two victories against Leeds have seen their opponents score.
Wolves v Leicester – Under 2.5 Goals
Fair enough, I pulled the short straw at FreeBets HQ when it came to picking a bet out for this one.
We know about Wolves’ struggles in front of goals this season, but their lack of goals against Leicester stretches back much further, with seven of the last eight meetings seeing under 2.5 goals.
Dortmund v Borussia Monchengladbach – Over 3.5 Goals
If you were going to pick two sides capable of delivering goals on any one day in the Bundesliga, it’s these two.
We’ve seen 21 goals in the last four Dortmund games, while the last ten Gladbach matches have averaged 3.6 goals per game.
Valencia v Barcelona – Over 3.5 Goals
Both sides are struggling for clean sheets, with Valencia picking up just one in their last half-dozen, while Barcelona have only one shutout in their last eight.
And this fixture has history when it comes to goals, with four of the last five games – including each of the last three – having seen at least four goals.
Leipzig to beat Hertha Berlin and Both Teams to Score
Hertha are having another poor season in the Bundesliga, but despite a six-game winless run they’ve averaged a goal per game in that time.
And that might come in handy against a Leipzig side that have scored at least twice in each of their last seven but have conceded five in their last three.