Time for our final longshot acca of the month and after hitting the post once or twice in the last week or so we’re hoping to end February on a belting high.
Today’s five-fold packs plenty of punch at 120/1…
- Chelsea and Liverpool to Draw in 90 Minutes
- Barcelona to beat Athletic Bilbao and Over 2.5 Goals
- Wolves Or Draw v West Ham
- Lazio and Napoli to Draw
- Dortmund to beat Augsbug and Both Teams to Score
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on Sunday’s 120/1 Longshot Acca!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
120/1 Longshot Acca:
- Get 120/1 with bet365 on our Longshot Acca cta_button_2
Chelsea and Liverpool to Draw in 90 Minutes
There has been very little to separate these two in recent meetings, with the past couple of games ending all square.
The added caginess of a cup final should also make both extra cautious, while injuries in the blue and red camps may also take some of the cut and thrust from the game.
Barcelona to beat Athletic Bilbao and Over 2.5 Goals
Barca will be feeling pretty good about life as they continued their unbeaten run with an emphatic victory away at Napoli in the Europa League on Thursday.
And Blaugrana games tend to be packed with goals, with nine of their last ten seeing both teams score. Athletic offer a threat but the hosts should have enough here.
Wolves Or Draw v West Ham
West Ham may well be unbeaten in four, but back-to-back draws have checked their momentum somewhat and they don’t look all that dangerous up top at present.
And Wolves will be confident of picking up at least a point after beating the Hammers at Molineux in the reverse, while also winning on two of their least three visits to the London Stadium.
Lazio and Napoli to Draw
Lazio don’t make a habit of losing at the Stadio Olimpico. In fact, they’ve tasted defeat on home soil only once in their last 25 matches.
But Napoli have been very steady defensively and that’s likely to result in a tight game between two solid outfits.
Dortmund to beat Augsbug and Both Teams to Score
BVB tend to be good for a value bet and they head to Bavaria in good Bundesliga form with five wins from six, while scoring more than three goals a game on average.
Augsburg are just above the relegation zone and have just one win in nine, but both teams have found the net in seven of those games.