It’s another busy evening of football at home and abroad, and with some strong odds on favourites, we’re focusing on the handicap markets tonight for our 13/1 Acca of the Day.
- Manchester City -1 goal v Crystal Palace
- Real Madrid -1 goal v Mallorca
- Lazio -1 goal v Venezia
- Celtic -1 goal v Dundee United
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on Monday’s 13/1 Acca of the Day!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
Monday’s Acca Betting Tips:
Manchester City -1 goal v Crystal Palace
City arrive at Selhurst Park knowing that a victory is required to regain their six-point lead at the top of the Premier League table.
And having won 11 of their last 13 away league games, they look a solid bet to see off a Palace side that have lost all of their home meetings with the top six – take Pep’s team to win by at least two this evening.
Real Madrid -1 goal v Mallorca
Having stunned PSG last week, this should be a straightforward victory for Real Madrid this evening in Mallorca as they return to La Liga duty.
Los Blancos are on a run of seven away wins in nine La Liga games and have won three of their last four games by at least a two-goal margin – take them to cover a one-goal start here against a Mallorca side that have managed just two victories from nine home league fixtures.
Lazio -1 goal v Venezia
Lazio can bag the points tonight in Rome against a Venezia side that have won just one of their last 10 Serie A games, losing six of those contests by more than a one-goal margin.
They’ve also leaked seven goals in their last two league games, and a high-scoring Lazio side should win this by at least two goals.
Celtic -1 goal v Dundee United
Goals look on the agenda at Tannadice tonight as Celtic look set to book their place in the last four of the Scottish Cup.
Celtic have scored at least twice in 22 of their last 24 Scottish Cup matches, and they’ve banged in five in their previous two league victories – take the Hoops to cover a one-goal deficit here.