It may be international break time, but that doesn’t mean domestic football is entirely on hold.
So we’re diving into League One and League Two for our 13/1 Acca of the Day.
- Plymouth to beat Cheltenham
- Leyton Orient to beat Harrogate
- Rochdale & Mansfield to Draw
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on Tuesday’s 13/1 Acca of the Day!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
Tuesday’s Acca Betting Tips:
Plymouth to beat Cheltenham
Plymouth are currently in red-hot form, and they look a solid bet to notch up another victory this evening as Cheltenham come to town.
The Pilgrims have won their last five matches without conceding, while Cheltenham have struggled on the road all season, winning just one of their last ten away games.
Leyton Orient to beat Harrogate
Leyton Orient are unbeaten since the arrival of new manager Richie Wellens, and they look a tasty price to bag three points this evening as they visit Harrogate.
Harrogate sit safely in mid-table in League Two while Orient still have relegation worries – take them to edge this one by the odd goal.
Rochdale & Mansfield to Draw
Mansfield are still very much in the playoff picture, but they may have to settle for a share of the points tonight at the Spotland Stadium.
Rochdale sit 19th currently, but they are a formidable unit to beat on home soil, losing only three of their 17 games and drawing a staggering ten – take that theme to continue this evening.