This Weekend’s Free Bets & Enhanced Odds
- 5/1 Liverpool to win or 100/1 Villarreal to winvisit Deposit min £/$/€10 using promo code 888ODDS • Bet up to £/$/€5 on your selection at normal odds in the regular market • If your selection wins, we’ll pay you out at the normal price and any extra winnings from the advertised enhanced price will be paid to you in Free Bets • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods and countries & Full T&C’s apply read review
There’s football action all over the place today, but we’re focussing on League One, the Scottish Cup, and La Liga for Saturday’s 14/1 Acca of the Day.
- Portsmouth to beat Ipswich
- Hearts to beat St Mirren
- Getafe v Valencia – both teams to score
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on Saturday’s 14/1 Acca of the Day!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
Saturday’s Acca Betting Tips:
- Get 14/1 with bet365 on Saturday's Acca of the Day cta_button_2
Portsmouth to beat Ipswich
Portsmouth are on the charge, and they look a huge price to take three points as they visit Portman Road this afternoon.
Pompey are unbeaten in their last seven matches, winning six, while Ipswich have only beaten one team in League One’s current top eight this season.
Hearts to beat St Mirren
Hearts can book their place in the last four of the Scottish Cup with victory over St Mirren at Tynecastle tonight.
The Jambos have lost just three of their 15 home league games this season and have already beaten St Mirren three times this term – they have the class to edge this one.
Getafe v Valencia – both teams to score
Getafe host Valencia this evening, and there should be goals at both ends at the Coliseum Alfonso Perez.
Both teams have scored in three of Getafe’s last five fixtures, while 14 of Valencia’s last 18 games have seen both teams bag.