We’re back on the goal trail, with the Europa League and its Conference counterpart back under the spotlight on Thursday night.
And we’re going for an over 2.5 goals five-fold that comes in at 14/1.
- Rangers v Borussia Dortmund – Over 2.5 Goals
- Real Betis v Zenit St Petersburg – Over 2.5 Goals
- Olympiacos v Atalanta – Over 2.5 goals
- Bodo/Glimt v Celtic – Over 2.5 goals
- Vitesse v Rapid Vienna – Over 2.5 goals
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on our 14/1 Over 2.5 Goals Acca!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
Over 2.5 Goals Acca Betting Tips:
- Get 14/1 with bet365 on our Over 2.5 Goals Acca cta_button_2
Rangers v Borussia Dortmund – Over 2.5 Goals
Having lost the first leg 4-2, Dortmund know they need to score at least twice and having scored three or more in each of their last three away games, they have the goods to do so.
But a gung-ho attacking approach from the visitors will open up gaps for Rangers to exploit and we can see them getting on the scoresheet too.
Real Betis v Zenit St Petersburg – Over 2.5 Goals
All of Real Betis’ last four games have seen over 2.5 goals, including their 3-2 victory over Zenit in the first leg last week.
That result means the Russians need to come out and attack, and with goal hauls in eight of their last nine on the road they should be with a sniff of one or two more in Andalusia.
Olympiacos v Atalanta – over 2.5 goals
The hosts have work to do after losing the first leg 2-1 in Bergamo, but with three of their four home Europa League games seeing over 2.5 goals, we expect them to make a good fist of this one.
And Atalanta always have a goal in them, but they have been leaky at the back as well this month, with four of their five games in February seeing both teams score.
Bodo/Glimt v Celtic – Over 2.5 goals
The Norwegians are protecting a 15-game unbeaten run at home and their Conference League rap sheet includes a 6-1 hammering of Roma.
Celtic need to attack after losing 3-1 in Glasgow and a run of 14 goals in their last five away games will give them hope that they can give their hosts a fright.
Vitesse v Rapid Vienna – Over 2.5 goals
Dutch side Vitesse are rather charitable at the back, having conceded 19 goals in their last six outings.
They trail Rapid 2-1 after the first leg so need a goal or two, and with nine of the Austrians’ last ten games seeing over 2.5 goals, we’re expecting a frantic night in the Netherlands.