With football thin on the ground today, we’re heading stateside to take in tonight’s NBA action for our 15/1 Acca of the Day.
- Philadelphia 76ers to beat the Miami Heat
- Utah Jazz to beat the Brooklyn Nets
- Los Angeles Lakers +5.5 v Cleveland Cavaliers
- Toronto Raptors +4 v Chicago Bulls
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on Monday’s 15/1 Acca of the Day!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
Monday’s Acca Betting Tips:
76ers to beat the Heat
The 76ers look a tasty price to take the win this evening against a Heat side that rank 21st in offense over the last 10.
Meanwhile, the hosts are 10th in defensive rating and should be able to keep the Heat in check – take the 76ers to edge this one.
Jazz to beat the Nets
Having defeated the Knicks last night, the Jazz make the short trip to Brooklyn tonight to take on the Nets.
And the Jazz look overpriced to grab another win against a Nets side that have won just two of 11 games against sides from the Western.
Lakers +5.5 v the Cavs
The Lakers may have lost seven of their last 10 but expect a big showing from LeBron tonight as he heads back to Cleveland.
James has led the Lakers in scoring in their last six games, and he can help keep this one close against a Cavs side with injury issues.
Raptors +4 v the Bulls
The Raptors put in a defensive shift last night, holding the 76ers to just 51 points in the previous 36 minutes of play, to fight back from 16 points down and take the win.
And if they can pull off a similar showing tonight against a Bulls side that have won just two of their last 10, they’ll go very close.