This Weekend’s Free Bets & Enhanced Odds
With just three matches to go before the split in the Scottish Premiership, there’s plenty to play for, and we’re focussing on today’s action north of the border with our 15/1 Scottish Premiership Acca.
- St Mirren to beat Dundee United
- Hibs (Double Chance) v Aberdeen
- Celtic to win to nil v Ross County
- St Johnstone & Motherwell to Draw
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on our 15/1 Scottish Premiership Acca!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
15/1 Scottish Premiership Acca Betting Tips:
St Mirren to beat Dundee United
St Mirren know that a victory today coupled with other results could catapult them into 4th spot, and they look good value to edge out Dundee United in Paisley.
After a solid start to the season, United are now without an away in the league since October, and that poor run looks set to continue this afternoon.
Hibs (Double Chance) v Aberdeen
It’s been a season to forget for Aberdeen so far, and there’s still a chance they could be dragged into the relegation battle on the back of 11 games without a win.
Hibs, meanwhile, are unbeaten in their last six and have kept a clean sheet in their previous four league matches – they look a solid bet to secure at least a point today.
Celtic to win to nil v Ross County
Ross County have been in solid form in recent weeks, but this should be a straightforward victory for Celtic as they look to maintain their lead at the top of the Scottish Premiership.
And the Hoops can land the points plus a shutout, having kept a clean sheet in eight of their last nine home matches against Ross County in all competitions.
St Johnstone & Motherwell to Draw
Both these sides are on bad runs with St Johnstone in real relegation trouble, and they may have to share the points with Motherwell at McDiarmid Park this afternoon.
The two previous clashes between these sides in Perth have ended 1-1, and another low-scoring stalemate looks on the cards once more.