Thursday means the Europa League and Europa Conference League, and we’re taking in both competitions with our 19/1 Acca of the Day.
- Barcelona to beat Napoli
- Slavia Prague to beat Fenerbahce
- Vitesse v Rapid Vienna – both teams to score
- Braga v Sheriff Tiraspol – both teams to score
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on Thursday’s 19/1 Acca of the Day!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
Thursday’s Acca Betting Tips:
Barcelona to beat Napoli
Barca finally seem to be going places under Xavi, and they should have enough class to edge out Napoli this evening at the Stadio Diego Armando Maradona.
Napoli have only won one of their last six home matches in all competitions, losing three, while Barcelona are on a run of 10 games unbeaten in La Liga and Europe.
Slavia Prague to beat Fenerbahce
Last week, Slavia ran out 3-2 winners in Turkey, and they can book their spot in the last 16 with another victory this evening.
The hosts were unbeaten at home in the Europa Conference League group stages while Fenerbahce have won just one of their last seven away matches.
Vitesse v Rapid Vienna – both teams to score
There should be goals at the GelreDome as Vitesse and Rapid Vienna clash, with both sides boasting suspect backlines in recent weeks.
Vitesse have not kept a clean sheet in their last six matches, while Rapid Vienna have conceded nine goals across their last four competitive away games.
Braga v Sheriff Tiraspol – both teams to score
Sheriff head into this with a 2-0 lead courtesy of a controversial penalty and some woeful Braga defending.
Both teams should get on the scoresheet tonight, though – both teams have scored in four of Sheriff’s last five away European road trips, while Braga’s European matches this season have averaged 3.29 goals per game.