There’s a healthy sprinkling football on Thursday night, with the Premier League chipping in with four intriguing games to go alongside yet more knockout football from the Europa League and the terribly-named Europa Conference League.
We’re back on the goal trail and our four-fold for this evening tips the betting scales at just over 7/1.
- Leeds v Aston Villa – Over 2.5 Goals
- Atalanta v Bayer Leverkusen – Over 2.5 Goals
- Vitesse v Roma – Over 2.5 goals
- Leicester v Rennes – Over 2.5 goals
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on our 7/1 Over 2.5 Goals Acca!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
Over 2.5 Goals Acca Betting Tips:
Leeds v Aston Villa – Over 2.5 Goals
No surprises to see this one first up!
Five of Leeds’ last six games have seen over 2.5 goals and they could do with a result to get new manager Jesse Marsch up and running.
And Villa head into this one in good scoring form, with six in their last two, so we fancy an entertaining game at Elland Road.
Atalanta v Bayer Leverkusen – Over 2.5 Goals
Atalanta are usually good for a goal or two, with four of their last five home games seeing over 2.5 goals.
And Leverkusen are one of the continent’s big entertainers. Ten of their last eleven matches have seen at least three goals, including a 5-2 win at Borussia Dortmund a fortnight ago.
Vitesse v Roma – Over 2.5 goals
Dutch side Vitesse have provided plenty of action during their Europa Conference League campaign, with 20 goals in their last five games in the competition.
And while Roma are one of the tournament’s big names, they haven’t been imperious away from home, conceding nine times in their four games outside Italy. That said, they’ve scored nine of their own on the road.
Leicester v Rennes – Over 2.5 goals
The Foxes are in good form at the King Power, losing just once in their last nine, while they’ve averaged more than 2.5 goals per game on their own over the course of their last ten at home.
But Rennes come into this in good scoring form themselves, notching eight in their last three outings.