We’re focussing on the domestic action tonight as we head to the Championship and League Two for our 9/1 Acca of the Day.
- Nottingham Forest (Double Chance) v Sheffield United
- Huddersfield to beat Peterborough
- Mansfield & Exeter to Draw
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on Friday’s 9/1 Acca of the Day!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
Friday’s Acca Betting Tips:
Nottingham Forest (Double Chance) v Sheffield United
Forest look excellent value to avoid defeat at Bramall Lane tonight as they face Sheffield United.
The visitors have avoided defeat in 12 of their last 14 away Championship contests, while the Blades have struggled for consistency in front of goal, failing to score in three of their previous five league matches.
Huddersfield to beat Peterborough
Huddersfield head into tonight’s clash as the form side in the Championship on the back of a 17 match unbeaten run in all competitions.
And they should have enough class to edge out Peterborough – The Terriers have won five of their last seven in all competitions with five clean sheets across those games while the Posh have lost six of their last seven in all competitions and failed to score in six of those.
Mansfield & Exeter to Draw
Both these sides are in excellent form heading into tonight’s clash, and the value play at the One Call Stadium could be the draw.
Mansfield have drawn three of their last five matches while Exeter are on an eight-match unbeaten run – a low scoring draw looks to be on the cards.