It’s another big night in the Champions League and Premier League, and we’re taking in the best of both in our 9/1 Acca of the Day.
- Atletico Madrid v Manchester United – both teams to score
- Benfica v Ajax – both teams to score
- Liverpool -2 goals v Leeds
- Watford v Crystal Palace – under 2.5 goals
bet365 are offering up to £50 in free bets for all new customers! Place a wager with odds of at least 1/5, but after that, the offer is all yours – perfect for using on Wednesday’s 9/1 Acca of the Day!
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- 18+. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs Apply
Wednesday’s Acca Betting Tips:
- Get 9/1 with bet365 on Wednesday's Acca of the Day cta_button_2
Atletico Madrid v Manchester United – both teams to score
This duo are both struggling domestically, so they will be hopeful of a decent run in the Champions League to appease their supporters.
And goals look on the cards tonight at the Wanda Metropolitano – Atletico have kept just one clean sheet in their last eight games while United have seen both teams score in 12 of their 16 away games this season.
Benfica v Ajax – both teams to score
Ajax cruised through their Champions League group and will be looking for a strong result as they head to Portugal to take on Benfica.
And there should be goals at the Estadio da Luz – Benfica have scored in ten consecutive matches while Ajax are unbeaten away from home in over 14 months, with Sebastian Haller scoring six goals in his last four appearances.
Liverpool -2 goals v Leeds
Liverpool can move to within three points of Manchester City with a victory this evening over Leeds, and the Reds look excellent value to cover a two-goal deficit.
Jurgen Klopp’s side have won their last three Premier League home games against Leeds, netting 10 goals in the process, while Leeds have conceded 50 goals this season, including 15 across three trips to top four sides.
Watford v Crystal Palace – under 2.5 goals
Roy Hodgson faces his previous employers this evening as Crystal Palace head to Vicarage Road, and goals look likely to be at a premium.
The Hornets haven’t scored more than one goal in their last 11, while Palace have scored just 11 in 12 away league trips.