Article published originally by our partner SportsBettingDime.com
- The Denver Broncos travel to meet the Jacksonville Jaguars in London for this week 8 matchup
- Russell Wilson will start after suffering a shoulder injury in week 6
- Explore all the best Broncos vs Jaguars props below
Bet £10 on Football Get £35 in Free Bets + £10 Bet BuilderTerms & Conditions Apply
- Excellent football odds from leagues all over the world
- Fun promotional offers and incentives for all customers
- State of the art mobile app for betting on the go
Bet £10 on Football Get £30 in Free Bets + £10 Bet BuilderTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world’s biggest betting exchange
- Fixed odds, cashback specials and bonuses added to winnings on multiple bets
- Wide range and coverage of daily enhanced odds offers
Fury to win at 25/1 or Chisora to win at 200/1Terms & Conditions Apply
- Listed on the Stock exchange and licensed in UK and EU
- Wide range of William hill promo code offers when signing up
- Diverse range of games, betting and gambling
Two struggling AFC teams are set to face off on the other side of the pond on Sunday morning. Thankfully for bettors, there is plenty of value in the Broncos vs Jaguars props market. Be sure to get your bets in early as this one kicks off at 9:30am ET from Wembley Stadium in London.
News broke on Friday morning that Denver Broncos quarterback Russell Wilson will start this game, after missing last week with a shoulder injury.
The Jacksonville Jaguars hope that a return to the merry old confines of London aids them in ending their four-game losing streak.
Take a look at all the odds and our best Broncos vs Jaguars props bets below.
Player Prop #1: Courtland Sutton Receptions
Quite simply, somebody has to start making plays downfield to jumpstart the underwhelming Broncos passing attack. Through seven weeks, Wilson and this Broncos offense have looked terrible.
On the bright side, Courtland Sutton has caught at least four passes in five of seven games so far this year. Sutton will dominate against a Jaguars’ defense surrendering nearly 240 passing yards per game.
Pick: Courtland Sutton OVER 3.5 receptions (-165), Risk: 1 unit
Player Prop #2: Travis Etienne Rushing Yards
Now the leading man in the Jaguars backfield, Etienne is set to explode. The second-year back has already proven his talent to coaches and fans alike, averaging over 6.1 yards per carry while rushing for 415 yards and four touchdowns while sharing duties with James Robinson.
Just imagine what he can do in the lead back role.
Moreover, the Clemson alumni has looked explosive every time he touches the football. Etienne is one of those players who can score from anywhere, at anytime.
Further, he now faces a middling Denver Broncos run defense who have been gashed in the last few weeks. Bet the over with confidence.
Pick: Etienne OVER 71.5 rushing yards (-115), Risk: 1 unit
Broncos vs Jaguars Touchdown Props
Travis Etienne is the only odds-on favorite to score a touchdown at 17/20. Broncos running back Melvin Gordon III has the lowest odds on his team at 1.65/1.
Broncos vs Jaguars Props – Touchdown Picks
Third-round rookie tight end Greg Dulcich has quickly become a large part of the Broncos’ passing attack. The UCLA product has established a rapport with Wilson. With defenses keying in on Sutton in the red zone, Dulcich to score a touchdown at +350 is the best value on the board.
Pick: Dulcich to score an anytime TD (3.5/1), Risk: 1 unit