Each online bookmaker usually has its own unique ongoing new customer offer, but some also have further bookmaker promotions and concessions on top of those like faller insurance, non runner offers or goalscorer promotions.
Betting Offers for New and Existing Customers
New Customer Offers
It’s an ultra competitive world out there for online bookmakers and with so many to choose from, it’s not easy for them to attract new customers.
Obviously factors such as having competitive odds, an extensive range of betting markets, secure banking and top-notch customer service are all big factors in gaining new punters, but the quickest way to stand out is with headline grabbing new customer offers and incentives.
One of the best betting offers currently available is from bet365, where it’s possible for new customers to claim the matched deposit amount of between £10 and £200. That’s a 100% matched deposit, so should you deposit an initial £200, you’ll be in line for an extra £200 courtesy of bet365 to bet with. A fantastic deal!
It’s difficult enough for bookmakers to attract new customers, but retaining customer loyalty thereafter can often be even more of a challenge.
Punters will move from bookie to bookie in search of the best deals, so retention offers in a variety forms are increasingly commonplace as a means of keeping punters happy. We’ll take a look at some of the latest betting offers below…
Betting Offers for Sports
There’s a vast range of betting promotions from bookmakers available and almost every bookie has sports betting offers in one form or another.
- Enhanced Odds – Enhanced odds have become increasingly popular recently and it’s easy to see why when one sees some of the incredible prices offered.
Enhanced odds tend to be offered on football matches that are taking place just a day or two after the offer is first made available and are usually limited to a specific market within the game itself (generally the match winner odds).
Limits on the amount you are able to stake are invariably on the low side, but the odds offered can still make such bets highly lucrative. These sports betting offers are usually for new customers only, but deals for existing customers do exist
- Football Accumulators – We’ve all suffered the pain of being let down by one result in a football accumulator at some point in life and we’ve all heard plenty of similar sob stories from friends too. It doesn’t have to be this way though.
Today there are a number of online betting offers that compensate you by way of a free bet refund if one result lets you down when you include 5 or more teams in your football acca. It ensures that even if you just miss out on a big win, you will at least get your stake back to have another bet – coral acca insurance.
- Bore Draw Money Back – There are few things more frustrating when it comes to having a bet than backing a correct score in anticipation of a lively encounter and a few goals, only then having to endure 90-minutes of tedium as the game fails to deliver and peters out into a 0-0 draw.
You not only lose the bet, but also the will to live! Thanks to the ’Bore Draw Money Back’ offer, you can now still cheer on a goalless game in the knowledge that no goals will result in your losing stake being refunded as a free bet – william-hill bore draw offer.
- Double Delight, Hat-trick Heaven – It’s always a great buzz when a first goalscorer bet comes in when watching a live televised game, although an early goal can leave the the remainder of the game somewhat less entertaining if you have no other interest in the match. That’s where ’Double Delight, Hat-trick Heaven’ comes in.
It’s an offer that ensures that not only do you get your winning bet, but if your player goes on to score a second goal, you’ll get DOUBLE your first goalscorer price. Should your player go on to bag a hat-trick within the 90-minutes, then you’ll get TREBLE your price! – betfred double delight hat trick heaven.
- Horse Racing Money Back Specials – The horse you’ve backed is going along very nicely and skipping over the fences when it’s impeded and brought down. Not only is your horse down, but your bet’s gone down with it too. Money down the proverbial.
Well, not necessarily. In selected National Hunt races, if your horse falls, unseats rider or is brought down, it’s now possible to get your losing stake refunded as a free bet – coral faller money back.
- Horse Racing 2nd to Favourite Specials – You’ve backed a horse each-way but, despite a valiant effort, it’s narrowly edged out and comes home in 2nd place to the SP favourite. Yes, you’ve still got a winning bet for a place, but it’s frustrating nonetheless in missing out on the win.
Well now, courtesy of various betting sites offers, it’s possible to be compensated should your horse finish 2nd to the SP favourite in selected races, with a full refund of your stake as a free bet – betfred horse racing money back 2nd to sp fav.
- Price Boosts – We all like a little boost in life now and again and a betting Price Boost is particularly welcome. A Price Boost is really just another form of enhanced odds. Although they tend to be a little less headline grabbing in terms of the prices available, Price Boosts will generally cover more sports and be available across a greater range of markets.
For example, whereas enhanced odds tend to be offered on the match price only, a Price Boost could include paying for an extra place finish in a big horse race or bigger odds in a Wincast for a team to win and player to score – ladbrokes regular price boosts.
- Rugby Double Delight – Rugby Union is increasingly popular from a betting perspective, particularly big international games in the likes of the Six Nations and Rugby World Cup. Backing a first try scorer in a game can add to the excitement and prove to be fairly lucrative – even more so if you back it with a Rugby Double Delight offer.
It’s a promotion where, should the player you have backed score the first try of the match and then goes on to score another, you will get double your first try-scorer price – betfred rugby union double delight
- Golf Acca Insurance – A Golf accumulator works in much the same way as it does in any other sport, in that you can place a 3 ball or 2 ball accumulator (4 fold or greater) on a tournament. As with other sports, it only needs one of the legs in that accumulator to let you down and your bet is lost with it. However, if only one leg lets you down, with Golf Acca Insurance, you will still have your stake refunded as a free bet- coral golf acca insurance.
- Best Odds Guaranteed – It’s always a tough decision ahead of a race in deciding whether you should take an early price or take a chance and wait for the SP. Chances are whichever one you decide upon will prove to be the wrong decision.
That’s no longer an issue if you use a ’Best Odds Guaranteed’ offer, with you getting the security of knowing that even if the early price you take subsequently drifts in the market, you will still get the best price anyway. So, even if you take an early price of 8/1 and the SP drifts to 10/1, you’ll still get the best odds – betfred best odds guaranteed.
- Loyalty Offers – With so much competition for customers among bookmakers, once they have you signed-up for an account, they will be desperately keen to keep you. That means that offers and promotions are no longer just for new customers and Loyalty Offers are increasingly commonplace.
These can typically take the form of providing you with a free bet for a set amount each and every week provided you meet the qualifying criteria for the week (usually staking a relatively modest set amount in bets) – sky bet free bet.