How to Find the Best Free Bet Offers & Bonuses
Freebets.com is your one-stop shop for finding the latest free bets, bonus codes and enhanced odds offers that will help you in your battle against the bookies!
As a new customer you can take full advantage of all free betting offers which we list every day – they including matched bonuses, enhanced odds, free bets no deposit offers and others. We scour the Internet and list all of the latest free bet exclusives including Cheltenham betting offers and Grand National free bets so that you don’t have to search for them.
Get the Latest Free Sports Bets
If you bet online free bets are part and parcel of the shopping experience. They are just like special offers at supermarkets, designed to attract more customers.
If you are shrewd you will do what any good housewife does and shop carefully picking up the best offers – in this case the latest bonuses and no deposit free bets – from a selection of ‘shops’.
New Customer Sign Up Free Bets & Bonuses
Online bookmakers use free bets & match bonuses as an incentive for new customers to open an account. The amounts on offer vary from bookie to bookie, but typically they will match your first deposit or bet with a bonus bet of equal value. There is also usually a time limit within which you must use any free bet or bonus that you’ve received (30 days is typical).
Types of Free Bet offers / Welcome Offers
Just like supermarkets operate, online sportsbooks do not stick to the one formula to promote sales. So do not expect to see them all offer you the same type of free bet or bonus when you have shown yourself to be a good customer.
A free sports bet is certainly one type of promotion but there are several more such as the old favourite ‘buy one get one free’. This normally comes under the heading of ‘matched bet bonus’ whereby a new customer will be given a free bet which matches the size of their first bet.
Other free bet offers, welcome bonuses and loyalty incentives include:
- Matched Bonus – Register and place your first bet and you will receive a matched bet to the same value.
- Risk Free Bet – meaning if your bet loses you will be refunded
- ‘Bet £10 Get £30’ – these type of welcome offers give you some extra free bets after your first bet is placed or settled
- No Deposit Free Bet – a free bet given to customers for simply registering a new account
- Matched Deposit Free Bet – a free bet which is equal to the size of your first deposit
- 200% and 300% First Bet Bonus – a free bet which is equal to two or three times the size of your first bet
- Treble Odds Free Bet Bonus – the odds on your first bet will be trebled with the additional winnings paid as a free bet
- Money Back Specials – free bets put into your account if your bet has fallen into a special offer – such as a horse beaten into second by the race favourite or a losing bet on a football match which ends in a 0-0 draw
- Enhanced Odds – A massively boosted price available for your first bet with any winnings paid out in free bets
How to Claim Free Bets & Sports Betting Bonuses
In general the free bet is credited to your account once you’ve registered an account and made your first ‘real money’ bet for the specified amount in the offer. You can then usually use it on any sports bet, although there are sometimes restrictions as to the minimum odds or a requirement to make a certain number of bets for specific amounts before a withdrawal is permitted.
Offers and terms can vary markedly depending on the bookie and the specific offer, so using a free bet site like Freebets.com enables you to find the very best deals in one place, rather than having to do all the searching yourself.
Free Bet Terms & Conditions
Be sure to check free bet terms and conditions carefully. Most online sportsbooks do not give away free bets or bonus offers to new customers who made their first deposit using Skrill, Neteller or Paysafe.
Otherwise the rules for free bet use and qualifying for a free bet or sign up bonus is rarely too restrictive. Some sites do require you to use a promo code and many new player offers do insist your qualifying bet is placed on a selection priced 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
Ultimately free bets serve their purpose and some sites simply love giving them away. Paddy Power comes to mind, they issue bundles of “Money Back Special” free bets bonus offers for people who lose in unfortunate circumstances – they actually act as a punters contingency plan. Check them out for yourself, they are symbolised by a red-lettered ‘MBS’ symbol on the site.