Are you looking for the Nap of the Day? The good news is that here at Freebets.com, we typically have two.
Read on to see today’s Nap of the Day and more information on what’s involved in making their selections.
Saturday’s Nap of the Day
Alan Kelly’s Nap of the Day
Alan heads to Sandown on Saturday, expecting Impose Toi to land a hat-trick of wins for owner JP McManus.
Charlie McCann’s Nap of the Day
Charlie is off to Chepstow for his Nap of the Day, with the Kerry Lee-trained Pimlico Point catching his eye.
What is a Nap of the Day?
A Nap of the Day is a selection put up by a tipster as their most confident bet - the one horse they think has the best chance of winning.
How do you Choose a Nap of the Day?
When choosing their Nap of the Day, our expert tipsters consider several factors, which include:
- Form: A horse’s recent form is a good indicator of its chances of winning. They look for horses that have been running consistently well.
- Course Record: A horse’s record at the track where it is running is also essential - some horses perform better at certain tracks than others.
- Ground Conditions: The ground conditions can affect a horse’s performance - some horses prefer soft ground, while others prefer firm ground.
- Draw: The draw can also make a difference, especially in sprint races, so this factor comes into play regularly on the flat.
- Trainer: A trainer’s record is another essential factor to consider - are their horses running well - do they have a strong record at the track?
- Jockey: Finally, a jockey’s ability can significantly impact a horse’s performance, and some horses get on better with a particular jockey onboard.
Latest Horse Racing Tips, Stats & Trends
Check out more from the Freebets horse racing hub, including free daily tips, stats, market movers and today’s racecards!