Online sports betting is an extremely competitive industry and so in order to attract and retain new customers the vast majority of online bookmakers give out some sort of welcome bonus or free bets. As a result, promotions like ‘Bet 10 Get 50′ in free bets and other similar offers are plentiful.
What is a Bet £10 Get £50 Offer?
A Bet 10 Get 50 offer does exactly what it says on the tin. These new customer welcome offers require that you first make a deposit and bet £10+ on sports in order to receive £50 worth of free betting funds to use on sports betting.
There will probably be a minimum odds requirement for your qualifying bet (often 1/2 or 1.50 in decimal) so you will need to ensure you check the terms and conditions before opting in to any such promotion.
How To Claim the Bet £10 Get £50 Free Bet?
Here are the basic steps required in order to claim a Bet 10 Get 50 promotion offer. The actual process may differ slightly from bookmaker to bookmaker but it will be a similar procedure.
- Step 1: Select your chosen bookmaker offer
- Step 2: Click on the offer link to visit the bookmaker’s site
- Step 3: Register a new account with this bookmaker (usually via an icon at the top-right of the front page or ‘Join Now’ button). Enter any promo code if required.
- Step 4: Make an initial deposit of £10 or more
- Step 5: Bet £10+ for your qualifying bet at the minimum odds
- Step 6: Once your qualifying bet has settled you will receive £50 worth of bonus funds or bet credits
- Step 7: Enjoy your £50 bonus funds to use on sports bets
Typical Terms and Conditions of Bet £10 Get £50
All Bet 10 Get 50 welcome bonuses must be claimed within 7 days of first registration. It’s also important to remember to enter any promo code required either during registration or depositing in order to opt-in to the promotion.
Here are the typical key terms you can expect to find with Bet 10 Get 50 offers:
- Your first bet must be a qualifying ‘real money’ bet of £10 or more.
- There is usually a minimum odds requirement for your qualifying bet, often 1/2 (1.50).
- Free bets bonuses are usually credited upon qualifying bet settlement and will expire after 7 days (sometimes longer).
- Some smaller sportsbooks may require that you rollover the bonus amount a certain amount of times before you can withdraw as cash. Thankfully most of these sports bonuses come with no wagering requirements.
- Withdrawal restrictions, payment methods, country & Full T&C’s apply.
Best Bookmakers with Bet £10 Get £50 Betting Offer
We’ll take a closer look at some of the top Bet 10 Get 50 offers currently available.
bet365 - Bet £10 Get £50 in Bet Credits
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Paddy Power - Bet £10 on Bet Builders, Get £50 in Free Bet Builder Bets
New Paddy Power customers can claim up to £50 worth of Bet Builder bets which are valid for 30 days from issue. To get your hands on then you need to place a £10 Bet Builder bet on any football market with minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50).
You will receive your first £10 Bet Builder bet once your qualifying bet is settled followed by another four £10 Bet Builder bets over the next four days (£50 total). Please note that only card deposits will qualify for this promotion.
Are existing customers allowed to use the bet 10 get 50?
No. These Bet 10 Get 50 type offers are used to draw new customers in so are only available to first-time players with a particular betting site. You can only claim these offers once.
What can I use my bet 10 get 50 promotion on?
The Bet 10 Get 50 is a free bet promotion aimed at new players and can be used on numerous betting markets. Normally, you will be able to use the free bets on any sportsbook markets but check the terms to find out what you’re able to use your free bets on.
Do I have to enter a bet 10 get 50 promo code when signing up?
Some online bookies make you enter a promo code to get the special offer they have advertised. Freebets.com will always display these promo codes alongside the relevant offers.