Wimbledon is the third grand slam event of the season, a huge date in the diary for tennis lovers and a great place for tennis free bets and offers.
It is the pinnacle of grass-court tennis, and with the UK being home to many big tennis fans, the crowds in attendance are always fantastic.
From June 27th to July 10th, the eye of the tennis world will be on Wimbledon.
Wimbledon 2022 Preview
Tennis expert Graham Hardcastle has been casting his eye over the tournament now that the draw has been made. He’s looked at both the men’s and women’s events and picked out his best bets for the fortnight.
Wimbledon Betting Free Bets & Offers
Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world's favourite online sports betting company
- Bet365 offers an amazing App including Live Streaming
- The most comprehensive In-Play service
GET £60 In Bonuses when you stake £10Terms & Conditions Apply
- Special bets and promotions as their popular double delight offers
- Strong emphasis on UK and Irish markets
- Daily Odds Boosts and special prices
Bet £20, And get it Back as Cash if it LosesTerms & Conditions Apply
- Excellent football odds from leagues all over the world
- Fun promotional offers and incentives for all customers
- State of the art mobile app for betting on the go
Wimbledon is one of the oldest running championships in the world, dating back to 1877 when Spencer Gore took the title. It was won by an Englishman every year until 1907 when Australian Norman Brookes took the title.
Nowadays, men and women from around the world compete for the much sought after title and when Andy Murray won the Men’s title in 2013, he became the first British male champion since Fred Perry 77 years earlier. The last British female champion was Virginia Wade in 1977.
Wimbledon 2022 Schedule
|Monday, June 27||1st Round Starts – Men’s & Women’s Singles|
|Wednesday, June 29||2nd Round Starts – Men’s & Women’s Singles|
|Friday, July 1||3rd Round Starts – Men’s & Women’s Singles|
|Monday, July 4||4th Round Starts – Men’s & Women’s Singles|
|Tuesday, July 5||Quarter- Finals Start – Men’s & Women’s Singles|
|Thursday, July 7||Semi-Finals – Women’s Singles|
|Friday, July 8||Semi-Finals – Men’s Singles|
|Saturday, July 9||Final – Women’s Singles|
|Sunday, July 10||Final – Men’s Singles|
Wimbledon 2022 – What To Bet On
As well as backing the outright winner, there are plenty of betting options for tennis punters on every match at Wimbledon 2022.
- Outright Winner Odds – Here, you’re backing a player to win either the men’s or women’s tournament.
- Number of Games/Sets – For this one, you’re placing a bet on how many sets or games there will be in a specific match.
- Correct Score – With the men playing the best of five sets and the women playing the best of three, this market lets you have a bet on the final set score in a specific match.
- Accas – Wimbledon is on for two weeks meaning there are a ton of matches to enjoy each day so why not have an Acca on a few players to win their matches in the hope of landing a big return.
*Please note that all odds are correct at the time of article publication and are subject to change.