Wimbledon is the third grand slam event of the season, a huge date in the diary for tennis lovers and a great place for tennis free bets and offers.
It is the pinnacle of grass-court tennis, and with the UK being home to many big tennis fans, the crowds in attendance are always fantastic.
From July 3rd - July 16th, the eye of the tennis world will be on Wimbledon. We will update this page with relevant info once we get closer to the tournament kick off.
Wimbledon Betting Offers & Free Bets
Betting Concessions at Wimbledon from bet365
Renowned for offering a strong tennis betting service, bet365 have two betting concessions that are ideal to use when placing your tennis bets this summer.
bet365 Tennis Accumulator Bonus
If you’re placing a Wimbledon tennis acca then the bonus offer from bet365 will give you a boost on your winnings.
Bonuses can range from 5% all the way up to 70% depending on the number of selections in your bet.
How it works:
- Place a pre-match accumulator of 2 or more Tennis selections on the To Win Match, First Set Winner and Set Betting markets for Singles and Doubles matches from any Grand Slam, ATP, WTA or Challenger Tour event, as well as Singles and Doubles matches from the Davis Cup and Billie Jean King Cup.
- If your bet is successful, we will add a bonus of 5 - 70% to your winnings. The bonus amount is dependent on the number of selections.
- Bonus is paid as cash and added to your withdrawable balance.
- Bets placed with Bet Credits do not qualify for this offer.
bet365 Tennis Retirement Guarantee
Another offer from bet365 is their tennis retirement guarantee, which is a great way to cover yourself in case of injury.
How it works:
- Place a pre-match bet on the To Win Match market for Singles matches from selected ATP events, and any WTA and Grand Slam events.
- For single bets, if the opposing player retires hurt we will pay out your bet as a winner, with your stake returned as cash and winnings paid as Bet Credits.
- If a selection is part of a multiple bet and the opposing player retires hurt, the selection will be treated as a winner. If your multiple then goes on to be successful, your stake and any winnings from the bet not including this selection will be paid in cash. Additional winnings resulting from our Tennis Retirement Guarantee will be paid in Bet Credits.
Wimbledon Betting Odds
Ahead of the tournament, Novak Djokovic is a strong favourite to win yet another Wimbledon title, but he does have a few players behind him in the betting to worry about, Carlos Alcaraz in particular, is one to watch.
- Novak Djokovic - 4/6
- Carlos Alcaraz - 10/3
- Jannik Sinner - 14/1
- Daniil Medvedev - 16/1
- Rest - 33/1 or bigger
You can also check our latest Wimbledon betting tips.
Wimbledon 2023 Schedule
|Monday, July 3||1st Round Starts – Men’s & Women’s Singles|
|Wednesday, July 5||2nd Round Starts – Men’s & Women’s Singles|
|Friday, July 7||3rd Round Starts – Men’s & Women’s Singles|
|Monday, July 10||4th Round Starts – Men’s & Women’s Singles|
|Tuesday, July 11||Quarter- Finals Start – Men’s & Women’s Singles|
|Thursday, July 13||Semi-Finals – Women’s Singles|
|Friday, July 14||Semi-Finals – Men’s Singles|
|Saturday, July 15||Final – Women’s Singles|
|Sunday, July 16||Final – Men’s Singles|
Wimbledon 2023 – What To Bet On
As well as backing the outright winner, there are plenty of betting options for tennis punters on every match at Wimbledon.
- Outright Winner Odds – Here, you’re backing a player to win either the men’s or women’s tournament.
- Number of Games/Sets – For this one, you’re placing a bet on how many sets or games there will be in a specific match.
- Correct Score – With the men playing the best of five sets and the women playing the best of three, this market lets you have a bet on the final set score in a specific match.
- Accas – Wimbledon is on for two weeks meaning there are a ton of matches to enjoy each day so why not have an Acca on a few players to win their matches in the hope of landing a big return.
Wimbledon Live Betting
Throughout the tournament, we will see plenty of twists and turns and the betting markets will be quick to react.
Longer term markets such as the outright winner will be updated during the games, so if we see a big favourite knocked out, bookmakers will react the second that happens.
Elsewhere, you will be able to find Wimbledon live betting odds updated for individual games, which can be a great source of value for those who are looking to jump in part way through a game.
Best Wimbledon Tennis Betting Sites
If you’re looking for a betting site to use at Wimbledon then check out offers from the best Wimbledon betting sites below.
Wimbledon Previous Winners
Wimbledon is one of the oldest running championships in the world, dating back to 1877 when Spencer Gore took the title. It was won by an Englishman every year until 1907 when Australian Norman Brookes took the title.
Nowadays, men and women from around the world compete for the much sought after title and when Andy Murray won the Men’s title in 2013, he became the first British male champion since Fred Perry 77 years earlier. The last British female champion was Virginia Wade in 1977.
- 2022: Novak Djokovic
- 2021: Novak Djokovic
- 2020: No Competition
- 2019: Novak Djokovic
- 2018: Novak Djokovic
- 2022: Elena Rybakina
- 2021: Ashleigh Barty
- 2020: No Competition
- 2019: Simona Halep
- 2018: Angelique Kerber