There’s nothing we love more than money back offers at Freebets, so read on for our pick of the top betting cashback promotions.
Bet £10 on Football Get £30 in Free Bets + £10 Bet BuilderTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world’s biggest betting exchange
- Fixed odds, cashback specials and bonuses added to winnings on multiple bets
- Wide range and coverage of daily enhanced odds offers
What is a Money Back Offer?
Money back offers are hugely popular in the online betting industry, promotions that we actively seek out when it comes to placing bets. A money back bonus is exactly what it says on the tin: you get your stake refunded if your bet doesn’t come in.
The money back special is available at most major bookies thanks to its popularity. The money back promotions can apply to various situations, but you would, typically, find the money back guarantee offers on the riskier bets. These type of bets for money back offers usually include accumulators, and can be thought of as insurance should you lose your bet.
What are the Different Types of Money Back Offers?
There are plenty of money back offers available for keen punters, across a range of sports. Almost every major online betting site will offer some form of betting cashback to keep loyal punters playing, and to entice those brand-new players.
- The Bore Draw is one of the most common types of money back bets. If you have placed money on a team to win the match, and the game finishes in a draw, you’ll get your stake back. Although, this type of money back bonus only applies to placing a bet on the team to score, not a draw result.
- Horse racing bets have many special money back promotions attached. You’ll find that some major players in the betting industry will offer you betting cashback, should your horse fall or even not race. Again, there are terms and conditions for these type of money back guarantee offers.
- Bet insurance allows you to claim cashback if your bet does come through, at a specific period in the match. An example of these money back bets are if your selected team does score first, but they do not go on to win the match.
- Lastly (although, there are more money back offers available), is the confirmation of certain events. If an event, described before the start of the game occurs, you can expect a betting cashback. Some bookies may offer you a money back bonus if the team you are backing hits the post, for example.
T&Cs apply and wagering requirements to all of the bonus offers listed above. 18+ only.
Best Money Back & Cashback Promotions from Top Bookies
As mentioned above, the money back offers are massive in the sports betting industry. There’s no doubt they’ve proved their weight in gold. We’re listing all of the top money back promotions:
- William Hill Acca Five Insurance allows you to get your money back if one of your team selections lets you down. You’ll get your betting cashback as a free bet.
- Paddy Power is the original home of the money back special, with plenty of cashback betting offers to choose from. You can get acca insurance as a free bet if one of your teams doesn’t come in, along with a whole load of other money back guaranteed offers.
- Likewise, Ladbrokes also offer a 5 team acca insurance money back bonus, so you never lose. You’ll still get your stake back if you don’t win.
- 888sport offers faller insurance and they’ll give you your money back as a free bet, worth up to £25, if your horse falls, unseats or is brought down at selected meetings.
- Similarly, BetVictor has a money back guaranteed offer for horse racing, if your horse does not run or fails to win.
General Terms & Conditions on Money Back & Cashback Betting Offers
Many money back offers require minimum deposits you have to bet to claim the offer; each minimum amount is unique to the bookies. Bookies may also set a maximum limit on the betting cashback amount, but not on your bet. You should also always check what markets the cashback betting offers are available on, as bookmakers are punctual in updating the money back promotions.
Instead of a money back bonus, some betting sites offer a free bet, so make sure you read carefully before choosing which one is right for you.
Money Back Betting Strategy
We’re sharing our tips on a betting strategy for money back offers.
- Do your research and see what all betting sites are offering you for the sport
- Read the terms and conditions
- Find tight back and lay odds (taking both sides of the bet to back) that minimise your qualifying loss
- Place your bet and wait for the results