With promotion, relegation, the playoffs and more all happening in this league, buckle up for a dramatic ride this season.
Here at Freebets.com we will guide you through the Championship in full, offering insight when the big matches come around and highlighting the very best Championship free bets you can use while placing your wagers.
Latest Betting Update - Summer 2022
Promotion and relegation is confirmed, down into the Championship from the Premier League are Norwich, Watford and Burnley. While heading up from League One, we have Rotherham, Wigan and Sunderland.
The likes of Middlesbrough, Sheffield United and Huddersfield are all next in line, all three came close to promotion last season, while Burnley are the least fancied of those that have come down, but should not be underestimated.
England Championship Free Bets
The sheer popularity of English football Championship betting means the number of free bets available is huge.
The most popular Championship football betting free bets are the welcome bonuses, offering new players deals for registering for an account.
However, there are plenty for existing customers, but on occasions you’ll find these are tailored to a particular game – such as two top teams facing each other.
Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world's favourite online sports betting company
- Bet365 offers an amazing App including Live Streaming
- The most comprehensive In-Play service
Bet £10, Get £30 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- Best betting odds & games
- Play the widest and best range of online slots machines at Bet UK
- Best UK offers our players one of the best selections of casino
Bet £10 on Premier League Get £40 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- Excellent football odds from leagues all over the world
- Fun promotional offers and incentives for all customers
- State of the art mobile app for betting on the go
Bet £10 Get £30 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world’s biggest betting exchange
- Fixed odds, cashback specials and bonuses added to winnings on multiple bets
- Wide range and coverage of daily enhanced odds offers
Bet £10 Get £40 in free bets (Mobile Only)Terms & Conditions Apply
- Listed on the Stock exchange and licensed in UK and EU
- Wide range of William hill promo code offers when signing up
- Diverse range of games, betting and gambling
Bet £10, Get £15Terms & Conditions Apply
- Hundreds of online slot games
- In-play sports betting markets on football, tennis, ice hockey, volleyball, badminton, baseball, golf and table tennis.
- Variety of deposit options and fast cashouts
Championship Betting Offers & Enhanced Odds
Let Freebets.com help you get the most from your EFL Championship football betting!
There are loads of English Championship betting offers and promotions – both for new and existing customers.
The free bets for new players are the biggest and best, with almost every bookmaker offering these deals throughout the season.
Enhanced odds are another popular Championship football betting option. English Championship betting odds are enhanced for a short period of time, allowing you to make more should the bet come in.
Typically, these are for bets with low returns – two top teams playing each other, for example – and are only available for a couple of hours.
Money back specials are brilliant and well worth a punt. You’ll find most bookies will offer a money back deal should your team not win, returning your stake. Likewise, acca insurance could be classed as a free bet, protecting your bet and returning the stake should one of the selections lose.
We know how popular the Championship is with fans and those who like to bet on football, so for that reason, we will bring you our best predictions for the upcoming games.
With a lot at stake, many clashes are real six-pointers, and always worth watching.
Below you will find our Championship predictions for the upcoming matches that are taking place.
Championship Betting Markets & Specials
When it comes to Championship betting tips and markets, the outright winner is the most popular – drawing in the most punters.
However, there are a number of other options you can make money from, including relegation treble, the teams to stay up, the top 2 to 6 finish, season handicap winner, dual forecast, straight forecast and loads more.