The UEFA Europa Conference League found its place in the European football pyramid after launch in 2021.
The competition is designed to give lower ranked teams their chance to compete at European level. With excitement sure to arrive on the back of that, we have the very best free bets and bookmaker offers for you on this new competition.
Latest Betting Update - January
The Europa Conference League will return in February, with the playoff round that will determine who makes it into the last 16, alongside the group winners from before Christmas.
This is the time when the bigger clubs are expected to come to the fore, and they include West Ham, the only English side in the competition.
UEFA Europa Conference League Free Bets
There is a great selection of UEFA Europa Conference League free bets available with both established and new bookies.
Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world's favourite online sports betting company
- Bet365 offers an amazing App including Live Streaming
- The most comprehensive In-Play service
Bet £20, And get it Back as Cash if it LosesTerms & Conditions Apply
- Excellent football odds from leagues all over the world
- Fun promotional offers and incentives for all customers
- State of the art mobile app for betting on the go
Bet £10, Get £30 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- Best betting odds & games
- Play the widest and best range of online slots machines at Bet UK
- Best UK offers our players one of the best selections of casino
£30 Matched Free Bet if your first Acca loses + 50 Free SpinsTerms & Conditions Apply
- Vast collection of sports and markets on the sportsbook
- Established name in the industry and licenced by the UKGC
- Smooth betting interface
Bet £10 Get £40 in free bets (Mobile Only)Terms & Conditions Apply
- Listed on the Stock exchange and licensed in UK and EU
- Wide range of William hill promo code offers when signing up
- Diverse range of games, betting and gambling
What Is The UEFA Europa Conference League?
The Europa Conference League is a brand new competition brought in by UEFA. By adding a third European competition, more teams will be able to play in Europe, and the smaller teams have the chance to play for longer, with this new competition there for those who drop out of the Europa League in the group stage.
184 teams will compete, with at least one club from every single one of the 55 associations within UEFA, which is fantastic for the smaller countries who often struggle to make their mark on European football. During the qualifying stage, teams who fail in the qualifying for the Champions League and Europa League will drop into this competition.
The group stage has eight groups, each with four teams. Games will be played on Thursday night, alongside games in the Europa League so when things get going, this is going to be an excellent night of football for punters!
The eight group winners will move into the last 16 round of the competition. Those finishing second will play in a playoff game against the teams who finished third in the Europa League groups, with the eight winners progressing to face the eight Europa Conference League winners.
This is followed by quarter finals, semi finals and lastly the final. The winner will take home the Europa Conference League title, and will automatically gain a position in the Europa League group stage for the following season.
UEFA Conference League 2022/23 Key Dates
8 September: Group stage, Matchday 1
15 September: Group stage, Matchday 2
6 October: Group stage, Matchday 3
13 October: Group stage, Matchday 4
27 October: Group stage, Matchday 5
3 November: Group stage, Matchday 6
16/23 February: Knockout round play-offs
9/16 March: Round of 16
13/20 April: Quarter-finals
11/18 May: Semi-finals
7 June: Final – Eden Arena, Prague
UEFA Europa Conference League Betting Offers & Enhanced Odds
Just like the Champions League and Europa League, this competition will draw interest from many people. European competitions are special, they bring together a number of big teams and allow us to try and work out just which football league is the best in Europe.
With this interest, the bookmakers are going to ensure they have everything ready for punters who want a bet.
Whether its a single bet or an acca across games on the same night, you will be able to find Europa Conference League betting offers and enhanced odds to give your bet a boost.
These will be very useful as you are placing your wagers, and could potentially result in you bagging a lot more profit if your bets a successful.
From the start of the competition until the end, bookmakers will be creative with their offers, and all you have to do is take advantage in the best possible way.
UEFA Europa Conference League Betting Markets
Like every other big football league or competitions, you will find a range of betting markets that you can use on the Europa Conference League games. If you are looking for inspiration, here are some examples of what you can do.
- 1X2 – The standard betting market, loved by acca players and single backers, if you want to keep things basic, just bet on who you think will win the game.
- Goals – Many options are out there for those punting on goals. Look out for both teams to score, over/under markets and then also look to combine these with other things, such as over/under goals in the first half, BTTS and winner of the game, both ideal if you want to boost your odds.
- Win + – These markets are perfect when you think a team will win comfortably, you can add an additional feature to the bet to increase the odds. Markets include win to nil, handicap betting and HT/FT if you want be a little more creative.
- Player markets – Betting on players have never been as good. Look out for first, last and anytime scorers, assists, hat tricks, multiple goals and more, if you want to bet on a player rather than a team.
Europa Conference League FAQs
How can I watch the Europa Conference League live?
The Europa Conference League matches will be screened live on BT Sport, which is a paid-subscription service.
How does the Europa Conference League draw work?
Qualifiers will be drawn into eight groups, each with four teams. The winners will progress to the knockout phase, while teams in second will play a playoff against the third-placed Europa League teams. The winner of these games will move to the last 16, where we have straight knockout as normal over two legs until the final.
What do the Europa Conference League winners get?
As well as winning the trophy, the winning team will also get a place in the Europa League group stage for the following season automatically, with no qualification to play.
How many teams qualify for Europa Conference League from each country?
Qualification for this competition depends on positions taken above, but it is weighted to give more places to lower nations. For example, a big football nation such as England will receive just one place in this competition, as they have multiple entries in both the Champions League and Europa League.