The NFL, and American football may be called ‘Americas Game’ but there is no doubt that the league has gained huge popularity around the world, and the rise in betting has seen some great NFL free bets available for those who are wagering.
The pinnacle of the sport is of course the Super Bowl, a game that puts together the two survivors, who have made it through the regular season and then into the playoffs.
NFL Free Bets
We’ll be with you every week of the season with our top NFL bets and some great free bet offers to use with them.
Best NFL Betting Markets
We have seen great strides made by bookmakers with NFL betting, to create the service that we have today. There are many betting markets you can use, and if you need some help with this, here are some options for players.
- Money Line – The simple win market for NFL betting, just pick your team, it doesn’t matter how they win and that includes in overtime
- Spread/Handicap – A very popular way to bet, here you are betting on the winner of the game based on a handicap head start or deficit
- Totals Betting – This is an over/under market on the total points in a game, so a way to bet without choosing the winner
- Touchdown Markets – Back individual players to score a touchdown, two or maybe even three in the game
- Player Props – Alternative ways to bet on players, including yards, receptions, sacks, carries and more
- Half and Quarter Betting – You can split up an NFL game, betting on halves, or even quarters, both before the game and in play
Best NFL Bet Builder & Acca Markets
Acca betting is incredibly popular with punters, whether this is an acca across multiple NFL games on a Sunday evening, or a same game acca, also known as a bet builder, putting together multiple markets from the same game.
If you want to do either of those, here are some markets that you can use for your bets.
- Anytime touchdown scorer
- Money line win market
- Number of touchdowns scored by a team
- Total points in a game
- Who will be leading at half time
- To sack the quarterback
What Happened Last Season?
The Los Angeles Rams came out on top in their home stadium. Shocks along the way gave us a final featuring the Rams and the Cincinnati Bengals, a game that the Rams won 23-20.
Super Bowl Past Winners
Here is a list of the most recent Super Bowl winners – who will add their name to the list come February?
|2022||Los Angeles Rams|
|2021||Tampa Bay Buccaneers|
|2020||Kansas City Chiefs|
|2019||New England Patriots|
|2017||New England Patriots|
|2015||New England Patriots|