The NFL, and American football may be called ‘Americas Game’ but there is no doubt that the league has gained huge popularity around the world, and the rise in betting has seen some great NFL free bets available for those who are wagering.
The pinnacle of the sport is of course the Super Bowl, a game that puts together the two survivors, who have made it through the regular season and then into the playoffs.
Latest NFL Betting Update – September 16th
After a wild week one, that had plenty of drama, and a sprinkling of good play here and there, we are back for week two of the NFL season.
A great game between the Chargers and Chiefs took place on Thursday night, with Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs winning narrowly.
Focus turns to Sunday now, and we have two betting articles for the weekend.
First up, we have a 16/1 NFL acca for the games kicking off at 6pm, if you want to catch the start and finish of this bet before bed time!
Then we move onto the 9:05pm and 9:25pm games, where we have put together a 10/1 touchdown treble featuring three anytime touchdown scorers, two players who really impressed last week, and one looking to go even better here than his solid performance last weekend.
We are with you every week of the season, with a range of bet builders for single games, plus our weekly Sunday NFL acca, for those looking to combine picks across multiple games. Head over to our NFL betting tips page to check out what we have on offer this week!
NFL Free Bets
We’ll be with you every week of the season with our top NFL bets and some great free bet offers to use with them.
NFL - £40 In Free Bets When You Bet £10 Using Bet BuilderTerms & Conditions Apply
- Huge number of sports betting options, bonuses and promos
- Live Horse Racing Streaming
- Betting blog & betting guide
Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world's favourite online sports betting company
- Bet365 offers an amazing App including Live Streaming
- The most comprehensive In-Play service
Best NFL Betting Markets
We have seen great strides made by bookmakers with NFL betting, to create the service that we have today. There are many betting markets you can use, and if you need some help with this, here are some options for players.
- Money Line – The simple win market for NFL betting, just pick your team, it doesn’t matter how they win and that includes in overtime
- Spread/Handicap – A very popular way to bet, here you are betting on the winner of the game based on a handicap head start or deficit
- Totals Betting – This is an over/under market on the total points in a game, so a way to bet without choosing the winner
- Touchdown Markets – Back individual players to score a touchdown, two or maybe even three in the game
- Player Props – Alternative ways to bet on players, including yards, receptions, sacks, carries and more
- Half and Quarter Betting – You can split up an NFL game, betting on halves, or even quarters, both before the game and in play
Best NFL Bet Builder & Acca Markets
Acca betting is incredibly popular with punters, whether this is an acca across multiple NFL games on a Sunday evening, or a same game acca, also known as a bet builder, putting together multiple markets from the same game.
If you want to do either of those, here are some markets that you can use for your bets.
- Anytime touchdown scorer
- Money line win market
- Number of touchdowns scored by a team
- Total points in a game
- Who will be leading at half time
- To sack the quarterback
What Happened Last Season?
The Los Angeles Rams came out on top in their home stadium. Shocks along the way gave us a final featuring the Rams and the Cincinnati Bengals, a game that the Rams won 23-20.
Super Bowl Past Winners
Here is a list of the most recent Super Bowl winners – who will add their name to the list come February?
|2022||Los Angeles Rams|
|2021||Tampa Bay Buccaneers|
|2020||Kansas City Chiefs|
|2019||New England Patriots|
|2017||New England Patriots|
|2015||New England Patriots|