We’re in the midst of another exciting football season and you can count on freebets.com to find all the best offers and promos just for you!
From the Premier League to Serie A, La Liga, and of course the Champions League, we have you covered every step of the way. We also have a winter World Cup to look forward to in November and December, with Qatar hosting the competition and England looking to go one better than they did at Euro 2020.
Latest Betting Update - Summer 2022
We have just a small break in the football calendar, as some leagues, including the English Championship and Scottish Premiership, return at the end of July as adjustments for the World Cup come into play.
Teams have been busy already, with Manchester City hitting the headlines after signing Erling Haaland from Borussia Dortmund. After Premier League success, but Champions League failure once more, is he the man to finally get Pep’s men over the line?
Liverpool have hit back with a signing of their own, Darwin Nunez joining from Benfica, though they have lost Sadio Mane to Bayern Munich.
Expect the next few weeks to be busy, and we’ve got our full focus on the new season ahead.
Home Of The Odds On Podcast
Episode 21: The Awards Show
The Odds On Podcast is taking a small end of season break, but we’ve gone out with a bang, handing out our season awards in a fun-filled finale.
Odds On Podcast host Dan Tracey takes his place in the dugout and is joined on the bench by 101greatgoal.com’s Jamie Brown.
This week, the focus is squarely on the awarding of awards, as Dan and Jamie put their betting slips to one side and hand out some prizes to some very worthy candidates.
Will you agree with our winners? Listen in to find out.
Best Football Free Bets & Enhanced Odds
Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world's favourite online sports betting company
- Bet365 offers an amazing App including Live Streaming
- The most comprehensive In-Play service
Bet £10, Get £30 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- Best betting odds & games
- Play the widest and best range of online slots machines at Bet UK
- Best UK offers our players one of the best selections of casino
Bet £20, And get it Back as Cash if it LosesTerms & Conditions Apply
- Excellent football odds from leagues all over the world
- Fun promotional offers and incentives for all customers
- State of the art mobile app for betting on the go
Bet £10 Get £30 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world’s biggest betting exchange
- Fixed odds, cashback specials and bonuses added to winnings on multiple bets
- Wide range and coverage of daily enhanced odds offers
Bet £10 Get £40 in free bets (Mobile Only)Terms & Conditions Apply
- Listed on the Stock exchange and licensed in UK and EU
- Wide range of William hill promo code offers when signing up
- Diverse range of games, betting and gambling
Bet £10, Get £15Terms & Conditions Apply
- Hundreds of online slot games
- In-play sports betting markets on football, tennis, ice hockey, volleyball, badminton, baseball, golf and table tennis.
- Variety of deposit options and fast cashouts
Latest Football Betting Odds on Today’s Matches:
Are you looking for the best odds for today’s football?
Look no further, as we talk you through everything you need to know, where to find the best odds and which offers you can use to enhance your bets even further.
Recommended Football Free Bets & Betting Offers
We’re in the midst of another exciting football season and you can count on freebets.com to find all the best offers and promos just for you!
With so much to play for and so many twists and turns to come, this is the perfect time to take advantage of our comprehensive selection of tempting football free bets and betting offers.
- Football Free Bets – The best bookies such as bet365, William Hill and Betfair are all offering new customers free bets for their football betting when they register from a new account.
Virgin Bet are a relatively new bookie having but they’re already having a major impact in the UK.
Not only do they have awesome features and odds, they have put together an excellent welcome promo worth £20 in free bets.
We are always on the lookout for new betting offers and this definitely caught our eye, so make sure to head over to Virgin Bet and grab £20 in free bets for your football betting!
- Enhanced Odds Offers – Keep an eye out for the latest enhanced odds offers where teams and bets have their prices boosted, often for all customers
- Price Boosts – Some bookmakers such as William Hill and Unibet regularly boost the prices available in the biggest football matches around so keep your eyes peeled
- Acca Boosts – If you like the challenge of trying to land a big acac, make sure to do it with a bookmaker like Coral or Betfair who boost the returns for winning accas
Let Freebets.com help you get the most from your predictions with football betting bonus offers.
We’ll provide you with free bets from online bookmakers which can be used to bet on football, as well as the best football odds, regular football betting tips and team news for all the big football matches.
Give yourself the best chance to profit from your football betting by using our free bet opportunities with the biggest online bookmakers.
Not only that, but you can also get free bet refunds for losing football bets and compare prices to get the best football odds. That’s all in one place, Freebets.com.
There’s been drama, shocks and plenty of excitement in store, so let Freebets.com take you through to the end of the season with all the best betting tips, advice and offers.
We’ve got all the betting tips you need for the key teams in the Premier League and beyond.
Top Football Betting Events & Schedule
The football calendar is jam-packed with exciting leagues, cup competitions, qualifying events and of course major tournaments all over the world.
Many of these competitions include the big name players and teams that we all love to watch as neutrals, so quality football is never too far away.
If you’re looking for a bet then here are just some of the leagues and competitions that you can watch and bet on over the coming weeks and months.
|Premier League||UK||August 2022-May 2023|
|EFL Championship/L1/L2||UK||July 2022-May 2023|
|FA Cup||UK||August 2022-May 2023|
|Scottish Premiership||UK||July 2022-May 2023|
|Champions League||Europe||July 2022-May 2023|
|Europa League||Europe||August 2022-May 2023|
|World Cup||Qatar||21 November 2022-18 December 2022|
How To Get Free Football Bets
With competition for new punters so fierce among the bookmakers, it’s fairly easy and straightforward to seek out some tasty free bets or deposit bonus offers, as the online bookies look to attract new customers.
Using these free bets and bonuses you can bet on the a huge range of football betting markets, albeit usually with a few conditions attached. Here at Freebets.com, we do all the hard work of spelling out all the pertinent terms and conditions for each bookmaker’s introductory free bet offers or initial deposit bonuses, saving you the trouble of trawling through all the tedious small print.
With Freebets.com you have access to thousands of pounds worth of free football bets, potentially providing you with the chance to profit from your betting for free!
Three Easy Steps To Get Free Football Bets
- Choose your free bet – Peruse our comprehensive list of free betting offers, check the main terms & conditions for wagering requirements and the click ‘CLAIM IT NOW’ when you see an offer that appeals.
- Register with the online bookmaker – Simply complete the online registration form, not forgetting to enter any promotional bonus code where appropriate. You’ll also need to complete your payment details, so be sure to have them ready. You will have to trust your bookmaker with your financial details, but rest assured that Freebets.com only promotes reputable online bookmakers. You can browse through all our independent reviews in the Bookmakers section of our site.
- Deposit some funds and place a bet – In many instances you can deposit as little as £5 or £10 as an initial deposit, but this may restrict the size of your free bet. To begin with we recommend starting out with the smaller free bet offers until you are fully confident with the process and go with those that 100% match your first bet or deposit or, if possible, even give you more than your initial bet or deposit.
That’s all it requires! Typically you then make your first football bet and get your free bet in return. We are constantly seeking out new bookmakers offers and have free bets available for all the leading’ bookmakers and many of the newer online bookmakers too.
Six things you need to know before using your free football bets
- Free Bet stakes are not included in returns – In the majority of cases, the Free Bet part of your stake will not be included in any potential winning returns. You will be entitled to only the winnings from your Free Bet.
- Minimum Odds – Most qualifying Free Bets come with a requirement that they are placed on selections with minimum odds, which typically vary between about 1/5 (1.20) and 6/4 (2.50).
- Rollover Requirement – It’s not uncommon for a bookmaker to have a rollover requirement for your Free Bet or Deposit Bonus, whereby you must wager your initial Free Bet stake a certain number of times before being allowed to withdraw any potential Free Bet winnings.
- Free Bet Expiry – Free Bets will invariably have an expiry date. These can vary, but typically come into play within either seven or thirty days of being first credited.
- Bet Type Restrictions – Any qualifying Free Bets are almost always permitted as a single bet and are usually also available to be used in accumulators.
- Betting product restrictions – Not unreasonably, a sportsbook Free Bet is usually restricted to be used as such, i.e. it’s unlikely that a sportsbook Free Bet will be acceptable for use in the bookmakers’ casino or poker room.
Football Free Betting Tips & Strategies
Taking advantage of the many free bets available when signing-up with online bookies is an excellent way to increase your profits from betting on football and can ensure that you don’t lose out on money when using your free bets.
There are lots of other ways to get maximum benefit when betting on football.
You can always ensure your football bet with a variety of free bet refund offers and promotions released by online bookmakers, which could result in receiving a free bet as a consolation prize for backing a losing selection or a near miss.
It’s not only free bets that will help improve your betting bank further.
You can get additional bonuses that can boost the returns from your winning football bets or accumulators and you should always ensure that you are getting the best football prices for your bets.
At Freebets.com, we believe that it’s sensible to have accounts across a number of different online bookmakers.
Basically, if you have a debit card there is absolutely no reason to leave any funds lying around in a single bookmaker account, when you have the chance to jump around for the best offers or prices for your bet elsewhere.
You just need to know where to find all the latest free bet offers and bonuses or which bookmaker is currently offering the best football odds.
This is where Freebets.com comes in.
We constantly monitor all the free bet offers and promotions released by the online bookmakers and update the site with around £2,000 worth of free bet offers and promotions on any single day.
You can visit Freebets.com and check out all the latest & best free bet offers and promotions for the high-profile football games and compare football odds to make sure you are not missing out on the best prices.
The only football betting tips you’ll ever need:
- Open accounts with a number of different bookies – The more free bets, the better and the more betting accounts, the better odds selection.
- Take the best odds for your football bets – Compare bookmakers odds and calculate your possible returns using our Betting Calculator.
- Find free bet refunds and payout bonuses – An added insurance that can benefit your football bets. Follow our regular daily updates on Facebook and Twitter and you’ll never miss an offer again!
- Try out the betting exchanges – The betting exchanges can open up a whole new world of football betting, allowing you to actively trade matches in-play and often get better odds than you’ll find with the bookies.
- Look beyond the usual markets – The best bookmakers have a massive choice of football markets for punters to choose from so use them. Consider betting on goals, goalscorers and corners to increase your options.
- Do your research – It is vital you have an understanding of the match you’re betting on. How many goals do the teams score on average? Are any key players missing? What’s at stake for the teams?
We have daily tips for you, including previews with team news and the latest injury updates.
If you’ve ever wondered how to make bets before, we’ve all the information you need. Freebets.com shows you the best teams to pick, the best bets for those teams and just which bookies you need to use.
We’ve got the best enhanced odds each day, which we include in our betting tips for you, along with some advice on just which bets might come off.
Football Live Streaming
Being able to watch a football match unfold adds even more to the thrill of having a bet on the action.
Thankfully, the best bookmakers continue to increase the football live streaming options provided to their users.
The likes of bet365 and Betfair lead the way when it comes to the choice and amount of streams available, with some of the biggest tournaments of all available to stream on desktop, laptop or mobile devices.
For all the details of the latest matches being streamed live head over to our dedicated Football Live Streaming page.
Football Betting Apps
There are many football apps to pick from, and it can get confusing. Freebets.com use only the best ones, and bring you all the enhanced offers you need.
Some of our favourites are:
Football Betting News
Not only do we provide all the tips you need, but our dedicated football writers work around the clock to bring you all the information you need in advance. We cover anything and everything, ranging from news, transfers, viral posts and of course injury updates.
Our betting tips may be top of the line, but we offer much more, and on a daily basis as well. If you want to know who Man City are looking to sign in order to keep up with Liverpool, we’ve got the scoop. If you need tips and enhanced offers, we’ve got them. We’re straight on injury news and how that can affect your betting as well.
Football Betting Odds Markets
Odds markets can sometimes be confusing, but we’ve got you covered.
- 1×2 tips – This is one of the most common bets, and you might also know it as win-draw-win. Essentially, it means you back one of the teams to win the game, or for the game to end in a draw.
- BTTS – This simply means ‘both teams to score’, and it’s when you’re backing both sides to get a goal at some point in the game.
- Result and BTTS – This is when you pick the match result, for example, Manchester United to win, but also think both teams will score.
- Correct Score – Picking the score is simple to understand, but trickier to predict, and we offer you tips and the best enhanced odds for possible scorelines.
- Top Goalscorer – The player to net first during the match. For example, if Anthony Martial is in great form, we may tip him to be the first goalscorer and show you the best enhanced odds from the UK’s top bookmakers.
- Total Goals – The total amount of goals in the game. We use the best enhanced offers to provide the tips on the amount of goals there could be in a game. Usually, under over 2.5 goal tips are the most popular ones.
- Goal Line – Goal line betting is very popular, and can also be known as over and under, or totals betting. It allows you to pick the amount of goals that could be scored in the game, without having to pick the match result.
- Half Time/Full Time – The scorelines at both half time and full time. You might back the same team to be winning in both halves, or think one side will go into the lead at half time and then end up losing or drawing. We’ve got you covered for all possible outcomes.
- Draw No Bet – This removes the option of a draw from your bet – so you can bet on the winning result. Then, if the match does end in a draw, your bet will be refunded.
- Double Chance – This allows you the chance to cover two from the three outcomes of the football game. For example, picking the home team for a win and a draw. The odds may be lower but it increases your chance of winning.
- Asian Handicap – Here, teams are handicapped based on their form. This means a better, in form team will have to score more goals for you to win. For this, there are two types – a half goal (0.5 / 1.5 etc) or a whole goal (0, 1 etc).
- Half Time Result – The result at half time. Using the best enhanced odds, our tips help you pick just what the result at half time will be.
- Clean Sheet – If a side lets in zero goals, they keep a clean sheet, and you can bet on that.
- Win to nil – A victory for your chosen team, and one in which they keep a clean sheet as well.
Football Betting FAQs
How to bet on football?
Betting on football is simple. It means you bet on the outcome of a certain match, or several of them if it's an acca bet. You can use Freebets.com to collect the best enhanced odds and use our tips and links to easily get to the bookies you want to bet with.
What is the best betting app for football?
Bet365 has by far the best football betting app for smartphones and tablet devices, available on iOS and Android. Along with their easy to use interface, the app also includes live streams of many top football events, in order for you to place your bets and keep up with the action without leaving your smartphone!
What are betting odds in football?
Betting odds are just the probability of the event or match result happening. It lets you work out how much you could win by placing a certain amount on the match. For example, if the odds are 10/1, and you place £1 on the bet, you could come away with a £10 profit.
How do you read betting odds?
When looking at betting odds, the number on the left hand side is how much you will win if the bet comes off. The number on the right hand side is how much money you will need to place on the bet, also known as your stake.
A 10/1 bet means you will win £10 for every £1 you place on the bet. If you put £1 on it and win, you will make a £10 profit. If you place £10 on it, you make a £100 profit and so on. You can use a betting calculator to help you.
How do you place a football bet with the bookies?
You can place a bet with the bookies in various ways. You can go into the bookies, and fill in a betting slip, take it to the counter and place the bet that way. You can also go on their website online, or download their app and do it via your phone or laptop.