La Liga is one of the biggest and best football leagues in Europe, with great live coverage around the world. For that reason, the league has grown into a hugely popular one for betting, which has resulted in us seeing some great La Liga free bets and betting offers.
The giants of Barcelona and Real Madrid are involved, but there are plenty of other teams who excite, and will no doubt catch your attention throughout the season.
Latest Betting Update – Summer 2022
The struggles that his Barcelona financially forced them to sell players, and the end result of that was a 13 point victory in the league for Real Madrid. Barca are expected to fare better this time, but can they bridge the gap enough to challenge for the title, or will they face another season as bridesmaids?
Elsewhere, Atletico Madrid are 11/2 with bet365, and liklely the only team that can realistically be involved in this title race.
La Liga Betting Offers & Free Bets
Many brands are offering brilliant free bets and bonuses for the La Liga season and you can, of course, benefit from the many welcome bonuses on offer from brands too.
Across a host of the top brands you’ll find fantastic enhanced odds and price boosts. Below is a list of just a handful of the best La Liga betting offers currently around.
Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world's favourite online sports betting company
- Bet365 offers an amazing App including Live Streaming
- The most comprehensive In-Play service
Bet £10, Get £30 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- Best betting odds & games
- Play the widest and best range of online slots machines at Bet UK
- Best UK offers our players one of the best selections of casino
Bet £20, And get it Back as Cash if it LosesTerms & Conditions Apply
- Excellent football odds from leagues all over the world
- Fun promotional offers and incentives for all customers
- State of the art mobile app for betting on the go
Bet £10 Get £30 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world’s biggest betting exchange
- Fixed odds, cashback specials and bonuses added to winnings on multiple bets
- Wide range and coverage of daily enhanced odds offers
Bet £10 Get £40 in free bets (Mobile Only)Terms & Conditions Apply
- Listed on the Stock exchange and licensed in UK and EU
- Wide range of William hill promo code offers when signing up
- Diverse range of games, betting and gambling
Bet £10, Get £15Terms & Conditions Apply
- Hundreds of online slot games
- In-play sports betting markets on football, tennis, ice hockey, volleyball, badminton, baseball, golf and table tennis.
- Variety of deposit options and fast cashouts
What is La Liga & How Does it Work?
La Liga is Spain’s top football league and has been around since 1929, with Real Madrid having won the most titles (34). Barcelona aren’t far behind however and are the current champions, finishing ahead of the 19 other teams to claim their 26th.
It’s a league similar to the Premier League, with teams playing each other home and away, with the top four qualifying for the Champions League and fifth and sixth for the Europa League.
The bottom three in the table are relegated to the Segunda Division at the end of the season.
La Liga Best Betting Sites
Many of the biggest betting sites around offer La Liga odds, with the likes of bet365, Paddy Power and BetVictor having a wide range of markets from the outrights mentioned above to markets on individual matches including Match Result, Correct Score, BTTS and a wealth of goalscorer markets.
Of course, there are tons more tried and trusted bookies out there which you can bet on La Liga with. If you’re looking for a new bookmaker for you, head to our bookies page, where you’ll find full reviews and information on how to sign up and enjoy the latest free bet offers.
La Liga Betting Tips & Strategies
There are many factors to take into account to boost your chances of winning on La Liga odds. Among the key things to be aware of when betting on fixtures in the league include:
- Team Form
- Player Form
- League Position
- Context of the Game
- Injuries & Suspensions
As well as this, it’s also worth considering the statistics around key results in La Liga. Below you’ll find a series of starts which can help inform your La Liga betting:
- Average No. Home Goals in La Liga: 1.63
- Average No. Away Goals in La Liga: 1.13
- Home Win Percentage: 37.4%
- Draw Percentage: 40%
- Away Win Percentage: 22.6%
- Both Teams Scoring Percentage: 49.7%
La Liga Previous Winners
Over the last few years the title has been dominated by Barcelona, and they are on the hunt for their third consecutive e title this season.
Below you’ll find the last 10 champions of La Liga:
- 2021/22: Real Madrid
- 2020/21: Atletico Madrid
- 2019/20: Real Madrid
- 2018/19: Barcelona
- 2017/18: Barcelona
- 2016/17: Real Madrid
- 2015/16: Barcelona
- 2014/15: Barcelona
- 2013/14: Atletico Madrid
- 2012/13: Barcelona
Where to Watch La Liga Online
La Liga is available to live stream via a number of bookmakers, including bet365, which have all fixtures available to watch and bet on.
All you need to do is meet their terms and conditions and you can stream all the action live. A number of other bookmakers allow you to do this, while you can also watch every fixture via La Liga TV and beIN Sports.