|Tournament Name||2023 Darts World Championship|
|When||Thursday, 15 December – Tuesday, 3 January 2022|
|Where||Alexandra Palace, London|
|Live Streaming||Live on Sky Sports Darts|
|2022 Winner||Peter Wright|
|2022 Ante Post Favourite||Michael Van Gerwen|
Best World Darts Championship Betting Offers and Free Bets
It’s beginning to look a lot like… darts!
Keep it all things freebets.com as we offer up betting offers, betting news and free bets for the 2023 Darts World Championship.
Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world's favourite online sports betting company
- Bet365 offers an amazing App including Live Streaming
- The most comprehensive In-Play service
GET £40 In Bonuses when you stake £10Terms & Conditions Apply
- Special bets and promotions as their popular double delight offers
- Strong emphasis on UK and Irish markets
- Daily Odds Boosts and special prices
Bet £10, Get £30 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- Best betting odds & games
- Play the widest and best range of online slots machines at Bet UK
- Best UK offers our players one of the best selections of casino
Bet £20, And get it Back as Cash if it LosesTerms & Conditions Apply
- Excellent football odds from leagues all over the world
- Fun promotional offers and incentives for all customers
- State of the art mobile app for betting on the go
2023 World Darts Championship Odds
Ahead of the tournament, the betting market is strong, with Michael Van Gerwen leading the way as favourite.
Here are the main contenders - Odds taken from Betfred and correct as of 11am December 15th.
- 5/2 - Michael Van Gerwen
- 13/2 - Gerwyn Price, Michael Smith
- 11/1 - Peter Wright
- 16/1 - Josh Rock, Luke Humphries
- 20/1 - Jonny Clayton
PDC World Darts Championship Tips
Throughout the tournament, we will be offering daily darts betting tips, keeping you up to date with everything happening at the Ally Pally.
We’ll be offering accas, correct score bets, handicaps and more, as we seek to find the value in this great tournament.
We’ve got darts expert Lewis Watson on board, providing tips for the tournament and you can check out his World Darts Championship Outright Betting Tips here.
Darts World Championship – Competition Format
Matches will be played to set format, with each set being the best of five legs (first to three)
- 1st Round: Best of 5 sets (15–21 December)
- 2nd Round: Best of 5 sets (15–23 December)
- 3rd Round: Best of 7 sets (27–29 December)
- 4th Round: Best of 7 sets (29–30 December)
- Quarter-finals: Best of 9 sets (1 January)
- Semi-finals: Best of 11 sets (2 January)
- Final: Best of 13 sets (3 January)
Darts World Championship – Top Stats
- Phil Taylor (14) has the most World Championship titles.
- Michael van Gerwen (3) has the most World Championship titles of those players competing in the 2022 event.
- Ten nine-darters have been thrown at the World Championship. The first one was in 2009 (Raymond van Barneveld)
- Michael van Gerwen (114.05) has the highest average in a World Championship match from 2017.
- Michael van Gerwen has the highest tournament average (106.32) from 2017.
- Phil Taylor lost only 11 matches at the World Championship and reached every final from 1994 until 2007, before being beaten in the quarter-finals by Wayne Mardle in 2008.
- Gary Anderson holds the record for the most 180s in a tournament, scoring 71 in 2017.
2023 Darts World Championship – What To Bet On
- Outright Winner – Who will win the 2023 Darts World Championship? There will be some tasty prices available in this 96-player field.
- 9 Dart Finish – Will there be a ‘perfect’ 9-dart finish in the tournament or in a particular match? You’ll get pretty tasty odds in both of these markets.
- First Time Winner – Will there be a new set of hands clasping the World Championship trophy this season?
- Most 180s in the Tournament – Which player will record the most maximums at the 2023 Darts World Championship?
- Match winner – Who will win a specific match at the 2023 Darts World Championship?
- Total legs – Will there be over or under a certain number of legs in a match?
Check out the best Dats betting sites!
Preview World Darts Championship Past Winners
Here’s who has been on top over the past few years.
|2019||Michael Van Gerwen|
Darts World Championship – FAQ’s
When does the darts World Championship start?
Action from the Ally Pally will start this year on Thursday December 15th
Where is the darts World Championship held this year
The action will take place at the Alexandra Palace in London
When is the World Darts Championship final?
The final of the World Darts Championship will take place on Tuesday 3rd January, starting at 8pm
What's the prize money for the World Darts Championship?
The total prize fund stands at £2,500,000 while the winner of the event will take home £500,000